Chapter 66

Please consider listening to the song above, it's very good.

Alaiza

"This has to be the prettiest thing I've ever seen in my entire life", I tell Nathan and look at my surrounding. I can feel Nathan's gaze on me the entire time.

"You're the prettiest thing I've ever seen in my entire life", I heard Nathan speaks and I smirk at him.

"1. That's cheesy, 2. Am I an object now ?", I ask him.

"No, you know what I meant", Nathan groans and I laugh.

"But seriously though, this is so pretty", I tell Nathan and turn my attention back to the masterpiece that is in front of me. I pull my jacket closer to my body as the night's cold air hit my bare skin.

"I know right, I've been doing a bit of research and I found out that this Eiffel tower finished being built in 1889. They took only two years, two months and five days to build this masterpiece", Nathan tells me and I cover my gasped.

"I think that there is a big room at the top, that's what I heard from other people", I tell Nathan and he shrugged.

"I don't really care about that thing", Nathan mutters and I chose to ignore him and take out my phone.

"Let's take a photo", I call out Nathan to me and he follows. I hold up my phone and Nathan bends his legs so he can be in the photo.

That's why being short is great!

We took a bunch of photos, mostly ugly pictures, and decided to look around the tower for a bit more before getting dinner at the restaurant nearby here. Since we've been traveling to places 2 days in a row, we're obviously tired.

Yesterday, after we get out of the boat, we decided to get lunch at the mall and do a bit more shopping before going back to Nathan's house.

We cuddled the entire night and in the morning, Alice asks us, again, that when will we be giving her and Ethan their grandchildren. I found Nathan's parents very funny. They did ask me for some information about my parents but I always changed the subject. I don't think that I'm ready to tell them yet.

This morning, we went to check on the museum, in case it's now open but we got no luck. We decided to go to one of the most popular gardens in Paris called 'Tuileries Gardens'. Let me describe that garden in one word...absolutely beautiful. I know that it's two words but...C'mon, you get what I'm saying.

"Are you excited to see your sister, Lily, on the runway tomorrow ?", I ask Nathan and he nods.

"I've only seen her on the runways for a few times. I've heard that this show will be very big, I'm hoping that she won't have stage fright", Nathan tells me and I tightened the grip on our intertwined hands.

"She's a supermodel, she has walked countless runways before, of course, she'll do well in this one too", I reassure him and he smiles at me.

"Thank you for always reassuring me", Nathan stops walking and caressed my cheek. He leans down and I close my eyes, waiting for Nathan's lip but it never comes. Instead, a very bright light was shining in my way and I take my hand to cover the brightness.