Chapter 14

Hey guys , new chapter . Sorry for taking so long . Hope you enjoy , btw lots of mistakes

 Hope you enjoy , btw lots  of mistakes

Nathan

I feel something wrong . After Alaiza left , I can feel that something will went wrong so I quickly dial my friend . He owns a company of security system.

I asked him to have some bodyguards following Amanda's car . I ended the call and walk into my room , to change some clothes . I put on a white sleeve and roll it up to my elbows . I grab my phone and leave the house .

After a few minutes , some guards called me and tell me that Alaiza and Amanda were going into a bar . I got the location from them and quickly went there .

I walk out of my car as quickly as I can and went into the club . The music was so loud that I have to cover my ears with my hands or else my eardrums will be destroyed . I make my way towards groups of people that were currently dancing . Some girls noticed me and walk toward me .

"Hey sexy , want to dance ?", A blonde girl talk to me while biting her lips , trying to seduce me .

"No", I answered shortly and walk away from her , making her mouth hang open . If she's thinking that she can get me with those fake lips then she can continues dreaming .

My eyes scanned the entire crowd and found Alaiza . Relieved start to flooded all over me and I smiled . I quickly walk up to her .

"You're okay ?", I ask her .

"Are you who ?", Alaiza answered me back , looking drunk . She was really drunk that she can't even form a sentence well .

"You need to get out of here", I tell her and quickly help her out of her seat .

"NO", She yell at me a bit too loud . I quickly look around and see that no one was paying attention . Thanks to the loud music or else I'll be embarrassed .

"Get me a drink , then I'll leave", She tell me .

I was deciding between getting her one more drink then we'll leave or just get her out . I sigh then go and order a drink for me and Alaiza . As I was waiting , a loud cheer erupted from the crowd which attracted my attention .

I look over to the crowd then I see ...... Alaiza ?

She was dancing around the pole while swaying her hip from left to right . The way her hair move around as she shakes her head and dancing made me want to take her off the stage.

I got the drinks and quickly ran back to our table . I put the drinks on the table and quickly grab Alaiza's hand and pull her down . I push her back to our seat and I know that Alaiza is extremely drunk right now .

"Here is your drink", I push one cup in front of her and drink mine . She quickly took it and drink it all in one gulp .

"One more", She tell me and I groaned .

"This is too much", I tell her and help her up from her seat .

"Lets go", I tell her and quickly stop .

"Wait , We have to take Amanda", She tell me in her drunk state which made it really funny .

"Right" . I help Alaiza sits then look for Amanda . I see Amanda sitting alone so I quickly went to her .

"Lets go home", I tell her and she looks at me .

"Its ok . You can go with Alaiza . Jack will pick me up", she gave me a weak smile then turning her head away . She's clearly isn't drunk like Alaiza . I nod my head then went back to Alaiza.

A man was flirting with her and touches her leg and Alaiza seems to be really drunk to noticed . I quickly went up to him and punch the life out of him .

"What the FUCK are you doing ?", I shouted out loud . Because of the music, people can't even hear it .

"Who the FUCK do you think you are ?", He pushes me away then straightened his clothes .

"Ever heard of Nathan Archer ?", I ask him while looking deadly in the eyes .

He seems to understand , he examined my face a little bit more then bows and leave . Who wouldn't know me ?

The answer is simple ....... No one . I'm Nathan Archer , everyone knows me .

I pull Alaiza up and help her to the car . I put her in the passenger seat then close the door . I walk over to my side and started the engine .

As I was driving , I look at Alaiza to examine her face .

"Please stop", Alaiza speak out of nowhere and put her hand to cover her ears . She's clearly having a bad dream .

"No . Mom , Dad what are you doing ? Please stop", She shout out loud , tears can be clearly seen on her face .

I stop the car and shake her . She didn't woke up but she stop screaming so I'm glad .

We arrived at our house and I help her out of the car . I open her bedroom's door and put her on her bed . A few strain of her fair fall over her face and I remove it away . The moonlight shines on her face , making me move my head closer to hers . She looked so beautiful . I give her one last glances then walk out of her room . I closed the door gently while smiling at myself .

I walk into my room and took a quick shower then walk out of the bathroom . I look over at my bed and imagine what it would look like if Alaiza was sleeping there . Can't control myself anymore , I walk back into her room and carry her back to mine . I put her gently on my bed and cover her with the blanket . I took a few step back then look at her .

What had she done to me ? I never cared about anyone like that .

But I was still confused on what happen earlier . On the way to our house , she screamed . I don't know what she went through but I know that it's about her parents .

-------------------

Hey guys , thank you so much for reading .

Support me by voting , commenting , share this book and follow me. Sorry for late update , I was busy .

Thank you so much