Welcome to the Competition[Chapter 28]

Twenty-eight:

After school we all went to the Dot to celebrate how great today went. I decided that I would buy the drinks for all of us. Peter seemed happy to see me. I haven't been to the Dot since the performance I did.

"So think you can stop by Friday and perform again?" Peter asked me as he set down our drinks. I smiled but shook my head.

"I think I have a date that night," I smile and look at Adam.

"With whom?" he asked.

"Adam here," I say and look away from Adam and see Drew walking over to us.

"Emilia!" Drew shrieked before he reached us.

"Hi Drew," I say and he places his hands on the table.

"You guys kissed this morning? Bianca is going to kill the both of you!" he shouted and I looked at Adam nervously.

"Drew we will be fine. Bianca isn't going to hurt us," Adam said and Drew looked furious.

"Everyone is going to figure you out. Do you honestly believe someone as beautiful as Emilia is going to be attracted to a girl who thinks she is a man, Gracie?" Drew hissed softly.

"Drew calm down, and you know what they should because I'm bisexual," I say straight out. Drew stands up straight and looks at me. Peter was still at the table and took that as the clue to walk away.

"Whoa, uh well okay. Just all of you be careful. I don't want any of you to get hurt," Drew said then walked away.

I looked at the group and sighed rested my head on the table. "I take it everyone in the school knows about us now," I commented and fell a hand rub my back. "What to do, what to do?" I mumble.

"We'll figure it out," Eli said and I lifted my head.

"I guess we are the school's scandal," I smirk leaning back in my chair.