Welcome to the Competition[Chapter 27]

Twenty-seven:

It was good to see old Morty in the school parking lot Monday morning. Ever since Monday of last week I started to take Adam to school. I didn't mind one bit, his house was on the way.

Clare stood with Eli next to his hearse waiting for us. "Hello, hello!" I smile taking Adam's hand as we walk over to Clare and Eli.

"Look at the happy couple," Eli winked and I looked at Adam.

"Well I think we look hot together," I smile and rest my head on Adam's shoulder.

"When is the break up happening?" Eli asked. It threw my off guard.

I looked at Eli and smirked a little. "You want that to happen soon don't you?" I ask him.

"Well we'll see what happens," he says and Adam looks at both of us confused, along with Clare.

"Eli did you...?" Adam trailed off. All Eli responded with was a smile.

I knew that what Eli and I talked about Saturday was a big deal. I could tell he didn't just tell anyone that and it made me know he trusted me.

When we were at our locker Adam and I did the same drill. We would act like the perfect couple but truthfully it was fun to do. Adam was a really great person. Eli stood behind Adam and grabbed onto the back of his shirt and pulled him forcefully away from me.

"Dude back off," he said and it even confused me.

"Whoa man what's up?" Adam said looking at Eli like he had twenty heads. People stopped in the hall and looked at us.

"She's mine," Eli said and a smile twitched on my lips. It was what he wanted to do with this plan.

"Really and that's why she's my girlfriend," Adam remarked. I could tell that he knew what Eli was doing.

"We'll see about that," Eli hissed.

"Eli you have no chance. New girl clearly only likes trannies," Bianca cackled.

"That's not true. If it was I would be dating you," I smirk and lick my lips.

Bianca looked at me and the next thing I heard was people cheering. I looked at Clare who was next to me in shock. I shrugged and stepped a little closer to Bianca.

"I'll see you around," I smile and take Adam's hand before walking away. Clare and Eli sprint after us and I stop dead in the hallway. "Oh Bianca one more thing, watch me kiss my manly boyfriend," I call to her and look at Adam then kiss him. When I pulled away I winked and Adam looked like he was going to pass out. I then looked at Eli and Clare who had their jaws dropped.

"You are insane," Eli commented as we started to walk back down the hallway.

"We have to make it believable," I smile. When I looked to Adam he was still in shock. "Adam are you alright?" I giggle.

"You kissed me," he gasped.

"I guess I did. If you break up with me now it will be horrid," I smile.

"I don't think I will break up with you," Adam remarked and I giggled. "You amaze me," he added making me break out laughing.