Chapter 30

Playlist:

Colors- Halsey

Caroline POV (continued)

"Um....Claire told me to get you..but she didn't mention you were showering..." I mumbled trying to keep my eyes on his. I was practically staring at the ceiling.

God why can't I control myself around him.

"Uh...thanks..I just have to get dress and fix my hair up." Pierre said with his thick french accent and putting his fingers through his wet hair, walking past me to his closet.

"O-okay..good..I'll..just carry on then." I said walking backwards towards the door. "See you..later." Right as I turned around to walk out the door I bumped into the hard wall. I cursed under my breath. "Yeah okay I'll see you. I mean...when your dressed of course..I'll see you when your dressed. Okay bye."

"Goodbye Caroline." I heard Pierre smiling in his voice as he spoke.

I'm such an idiot.

I walked back downstairs to find Claire and tell her Pierre is almost ready. I can't believe that happened to me. Only I would get into a messed up situation like that. I stepped into the lounge where Claire and I were sipping our wines earlier and like she never left she was sitting back in her same spot drinking the same glass of white wine.

"So Pierre is getting dressed." I said as I grabbed my glass and went to sit back down in my spot next to her.

"Getting dressed?" Claire questioned wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"Yes he was just now getting out of the shower when I walked in. I was hoping he would of at least been dressed." I sighed taking a long drink from my cup. She knew I had a tiny thing for Pierre. The thing was he was attractive. You can think people are attractive when your with someone, right.

Right?

"Was he now?" Claire asked again and this time I heard it.

"You knew he was just now getting out of the shower!" I accused her.

"I didn't say that...,but yes." She said quietly as she took a sip with a devilish smirk on her face.

"What the hell!" I yelled as I stood up abruptly. "I thought we were finally going to get along!" I exclaimed. "But no you have to go and ruin it." I said rolling my eyes as I spoke.

"Caroline you have to admit you have feelings for him!" Claire said setting her drink down and standing up too. "That's why I had you go up there, to prove it." She explained. "You obviously have feelings for him."

"You have feelings for who?" I heard the handsome British accent interrupt our feud.

My eyes go wide as I notice Klaus has entered the room. I look at Claire clearly angry with her and her loud mouth. I spin around quickly facing Klaus.

"That I obviously have feelings...feelings for you." I smiled brightly at him as I put my two hands on his right shoulder and kissed him on the cheek while I lifted my leg up as I pecked him lightly. I see Klaus look at Claire confused, but she avoids eye contact looking at the ground. She picked up her drink again and finished the glass quickly downing the alcohol.

If Klaus came into the room any sooner he would of heard Claire saying I had feelings for Pierre. If Klaus found out we would of had a huge fallout in our hands. Or worst in my hands. Considering Klaus graciously let Pierre stay in his home, while Klaus and I have to stay away to have even one moment alone together. However, he won't find out because there is nothing to find out. There is nothing going on between Pierre and I. More importantly Claire needs to know that.