Chapter 2

"I don't even know what to say!" Elena yells at me.

"Why was he here and what just happened!"Elena says in frustration and confusion.

"Calm down-"

"Calm down are you kidding me! You were being all sentimental, saying how Klaus is horrible for taking my blood and everything and you are flirting with him! Oh my god! I am so stupid I can't believe I thought you were my friend, but obviously not!"

"Elena please let me explain!" I pleaded with her.

"I have to go."

"Elena!" I feel tears swell up and a knot forming in my throat. Not again! I can't stop crying! Ugh!

"Oh and Happy Birthday Caroline!" She said with a mouthful of sarcasm as she threw a wrapped up present on the brown wooden side table by the door.

Elena is gone she left. Oh my god. She left me I can't believe this what am I gonna do! I can't believe this!
All of a sudden I felt a pit of anger bubble up in my stomach.

"This is Klaus's fault this is all his fault!" I say as I pace the entry way. "I got sucked into his manipulative mind and all his crazy. Oh my god! Oh my god! I can't believe this!" Before I knew it I was running through the woods to drain the anger, although it was not helping at all. I stopped to walk a little bit to figure out were the hell I was. Well one thing I am definitely sure of is that I am lost. Damn how am I going to get home? I trample through the woods over logs and streams until I came across a massive house. It was so big and beautiful so I walked up to it considering I was lost I had to find somebody who could take me home or at least had cell service. I went to the door and rang the door bell that probably cost as much as my car. The door opens and I saw it. I saw him. I saw it, I saw him.

"You got to be kidding me!" I say.

"Hello Caroline." Klaus responds with a smirk on his face. "Looks like you are happy to see me." He says smiling.

I scoff and walk away. I hear him shutting the door and running after me, but I do not turn around.

"Hey! Wait, Caroline!" Klaus yells at me as he runs toward me.

"What do you want!" I snap at him.

"I want you!"Klaus yells back at me. I stop in my tracks and turn around to him.

"Seriously!"

"Yes I fancy you is it so hard to believe?! I come to you on your birthday and bring you my most prized possessions and wrap them up in a box for you. I deliver it to you from me personally! Caroline I fancy you and you act like you don't even care! We have a connection and don't you dare tell me you did not feel it back there when I gave you your necklace!"

"Ok yes Klaus we do have a connection, but I can't be with you and I won't!" I admit and turn back around to go home.

"Why not then?"

"What?"

"Why are you not with me then?"

"Uh.... You hurt me and my friends. You ended my friendship with Elena and Bonnie, probably now and you don't even care! When I am with you people get hurt I get hurt! You hurt me klaus. When I am around you I can't control myself!" I say as I turn around and walk toward him. "You have so much control over me I can't explain it but you do and that is when it hurts because I want you but I can't be with you." I say trailing off. We were now both wide eyed looking into each other's eyes. I looked down at his lips and that's when we got closer until.....

"NiKlaus!! NiKlaus???" I heard a girls voice yell.

"You can't be serious." I heard Klaus say with his British accent.