Chapter 49/No Where

Playlist:

Beautiful (Acoustic Ver.)- Monsta X

I actually highly suggest listening to this song it was very nice to listen to when I reread the chapter.

Some scenes in this chapter could be distrurbing to certain readers.

Caroline POV

I moved my lips in sync with Klaus as he bent down kissing me. Since I was sitting on the bed my height decreased and he look even more like a gorgeous god standing above me. I found my hands starting to subconsciously tug on the bottom on his shirt. My hands had their own ideas.

"Are you sure my love?" Klaus whispered starting to kiss down my neck and my breathing became even more erratic.

"Yes Klaus." I told him. Klaus slipped his shirt off and revealed his toned chest. I noticed his tattoos on his left shoulder; black birds flying towards the middle of his chest out of a feather  that was place on his left bicep. I moved my fingers up towards it feeling the imprint on his body as Klaus kissed me fiercely. I disconnected our mouths and scooted back moving further onto the bed. As I did so Klaus watched me and I took that time to slip my shirt off my light pink bra showing almost all my cleavage. Klaus's lips parted as he stared at me and looked back into my eyes.

"Caroline." He said my name and I almost let a moan out because I could practically feel the desire in his voice. Klaus moved his way on top of me.

"Make love to me Niklaus."

"As you say my love." His finger tips danced on the top of my breasts as he gave me hickeys down my neck. I moaned in pleasure and moved my hands towards the hem of his jeans. I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled the zipper down. Klaus stopped kissing me and did the same to my own jeans. He then looked at me and stroked my cheek with his hand.

"I love you."

"I love you."

It was about three A.M when I woke up in Klaus's arms. I slowly titled my head up and saw him sleeping soundly. He needs rest he must be utterly exhausted. I sighed as I felt bad making him worry so much. I slipped out of bed grabbing a robe and wrapping it around my body.

"Where are you going?" I turned around and saw Klaus looking at me sleepily.

"I'm just going to get some water. Go back to sleep." I whispered. Klaus closed his eyes, I kissed his cheek lightly before exiting the room.

I tiptoed downstairs my long robe flowing down the stairs. I grabbed a glass of water and filled it up with water from the tap, my mouth drooled at the sight. I smiled to myself as the water ran down my throat. I'm so happy now. I couldn't be more happier than I am right now. I set the glass in the sink and made my way down the hall wanting to get back to Klaus as quick as possible.

"Did you enjoy yourself tonight...CareBear?"

Klaus POV

I woke up to the sun streaming through the curtains and into my eyes. I took a deep breath and turned over to hug Caroline until I noticed that she was still gone. I got up quickly worry already washing over me. I used my vampire speed to put my clothes on and quickly search the house.

"Caroline!" I yelled her name.

I arrived at the front door and noticed a note that said, "She is mine. She will be mine until I die."

"Pierre that bastard. He doesn't have to worry about dying, I'll finish him off myself." I said through clenched teeth.

"Elijah!" I yelled his name as I barged through the doors of our mansion. "Get the hell over here!"

"Excuse me?" Elijah came down the stairs already dressed in his usual suit and tie. "What is going on Niklaus?"

"Pierre has kidnapped Caroline." I announced.

"Pierre?" He questioned.

"Yes. Who bloody else!" I shouted at him.

"Pierre has been in his room all day." I stared at him then made my way upstairs. "Probably depressed that Caroline picked you in the end." Elijah added.

"Pierre isn't even a player on the board." I mumbled with rage.

I burst through his door and noticed Pierre sitting at his desk writing something. I didn't take the time to notice any of my surrounding I grabbed Pierre by his collar and pushed him against the bed.

"Where is she?"

"Klaus your rage stinks terribly." Pierre used his fingers and plugged his nose. Pierre takes any chance he gets to show off his Emotions powers.

"Tell me where she is!" I screamed at him.

"I don't know." He said blatantly.

"Your lying! Tell me where she bloody is or I will rip your head off!" I yelled as my eyes glowed and I bared my teeth.

"Do. It." Pierre spit in my face.

"Gladly."

Klaus don't do it.

"Caroline?"

"I said do it!" Pierre screamed at me.

I'm okay. Don't listen to him.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"I'm right here you chien stupide!" (French for stupid dog).

I don't know. It's too dark I can't see anything.

"What happened?" I asked her.

Pierre stopped and looked straight at me.

"You..." He started.

I looked up at him trying to keep my emotion buried.

"How are you talking to her?!" Pierre pushed me up against the wall pinning me there.

"Where the hell is she Pierre? Where did you take her?"

"No Where."

"Stop feeding me that bullocks tell me where she is."

"She is No Where. That is what is is called gros con." (French for dumb ass).

"Bring her back to me." I ordered him.

"Not my choice." Pierre sat back down in his chair. "She has to find her way out on her own."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you think?

Let me know how you guys are liking the season finale chapters.

Don't forget to...

Comment!

Vote!

Follow!

Share!

Love you my beautifuls! (So so much!)

XOXO

Nellie Raye