Chapter 5

"What are you talking about?"

"When you left out the part when we almost...kissed."

"Oh my god!" I gasp. "Klaus did you think we were going to kiss?!" I look at him for his expression. He is confused and so am I. What the hell am I doing! "Oh..." It was silent for a couple seconds and then Klaus spoke up and said,

"Caroline you can't do this."

"What are you talking about?" I say again.

"Pretending nothing happened. Pretending that you don't feel something with me because you do and I know you do. So just don't pretend." He stated. I stand there in 'Aw.' "Good night Caroline." And just like that he was gone.

"Please stop, please I can't!" I was somewhere pitch black no where to be found. All I know is that I have been force to drink vervain water for days now it seemed like.
"Please!" I was already crying surprised that I still had tears left in me. I felt a warm comforting hand cover my mouth. The person was unraveling the rope around me. I could not stand on my own two feet so they had to carry me. Now that I felt the arms and chest of the person I now could tell this was a young strong man. We were reaching the end of a cave like place. I saw light. I was now ready to see who saved me. We were almost out and I heard a voice say,

"Caroline. Caroline. Caroline? Caroline?"

"Uh what's happening?" I open my eyes and see a British blonde and blue eye man sitting at the edge of my bed.

"Klaus! What are you doing here!" I scream and quickly go to cover myself up with my blankets.

"Clam down my love. I made sure that you were appropriate before I entered your bedroom." Now looking at myself remembering that I actually did put PJs on last night. I sigh in relief.

"Wait Klaus how did you know I was appropriate?"

"I......checked you." He says to me. I cocked my head an made a 'really Klaus face'.

"Why are you here?" I say getting up knowing I don't need to cover myself up anymore.

"I wanted to make sure you were okay?" Klaus asks sincerely.

"Yes I am fine. Its just Elena and Bonnie...." I trail off trying not to pour my soul out to Klaus. Something about him asking if I was okay had me thinking of my dream.

Who was the person that saved me?

Was it.... Tyler?

Klaus?

I think Klaus felt my discomfort because I feel him put his hand on top of mine. I look at his gentle, but protective, strong hand on mine. I look at him with.....curiosity. I don't know what it is about him that just pulls me into him like a magnet. We look into each other's eyes, his blue eyes are like swirling pools dragging me into them.

And I will tell you something about that.

I was drowning.

We weren't going to kiss it was a silent moment of us just looking at each of and admiring each others presents.

"I should get going." Klaus says.

"Uh-h yeah..." I stumble trying to get out of his trance. I have not glanced at the time yet and I notice that it is 5:30 am! "Oh my god my mom is going to hear us." I whisper-shouted.

"Exactly why I said I should get going." Klaus says with one raised eyebrow and a smirk. Still sitting up on my bed he walked towards the window. I stayed looking were he sat so close to me before and when I knew he was gone I turned and looked at the window wishing he stayed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have goosebumps!

GOOSEBUMPS!

Klaroline is the best ship ever!

Don't forget to.....

Comment!

Vote!

Follow!

Love you all my beautifuls!

XOXO

Nellie Raye