Chapter 16

The gif above goes so perfect with the chapter I can't even right now.

Playlist: Castles- Halsey

Klaus POV

"My love, I think it is time you head home."

"Not until you tell me what is going on." She insist.

"Love how many times do I need to tell you." I take a step closer to her.

"As many times as it takes to convince me." She says her eyes trailing my face.

"I am not telling you." I say leaning an inch closer. She looks at me, pretending to think and then looks back straight in my eyes.

"You can do better than that." She says challenging me.

"Your right. I can do way better than that." I get so close that our lips are almost touching. I get close to her ear instead and whisper, "I am not telling you because I love you." I finish. I walk to my desk and sit down in my leather chair. Caroline doesn't move, assuming she won't be moving anytime soon I get 'Weathering Heights' out and start reading from where I finished last time. I got so attached to the book that I didn't realize Caroline was over my shoulder and she said into my ear,

"Nice move, but it is going to take more than that for me to fall head over heels for you." She whispers then is out in a flash. After that I couldn't get Caroline's sweet smell to leave me.

Caroline POV

I couldn't believe I did that. After Klaus said 'I am not telling you because I love you.' He said so close to my body, I cannot let him win, even if it means I am actually losing the one thing I really want. Before I could continue my thoughts I heard my phone ringing.

"Hello." I answer my phone.

"Hey Care its Matt." I hear Matts deep voice say over the phone.

"Hey you okay? Are we still meeting up tonight?" I ask concerned.

"That is what I have called you about." He says and I can't help, but feel disappointed. I was actually looking forward to spending sometime with Matt today. I have had a crappy day and I need some 'Matt therapy'. "I have a date tonight and I was wondering if we could reschedule?" He asks slowly.

"Um.. Yeah! Yeah go have fun!" I say happy for him. Matt hasn't been on a date in forever. Not that Matt isn't hot or sweet or funny. He is actually all of those. He just doesn't feel the need to bring anybody into his messed up life. "Yeah go! We can reschedule, go have fun!"

"Thanks Caroline!" He says happily.

"No problem, but I was wondering...who are you going on a date with?"

"Oh the new girl Claire!"

Of course.

This is just perfect.

"Well see you later Matt." I hang up quickly and try to think of how to stop him. I don't want Matt caught up in this horrible mess. I could go to Klaus, but he would tell me to just leave it and he would try to take care of it himself. Well.....I could negotiate with him. I get out of my car and run back inside to find Klaus.

"Caroline? What are you still doing here?" Klaus says setting his drink down.

"Klaus............Will you go on a date with me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I had to.

Sorry it is really short to, but I had to end it there.

So what do you think Caroline is planning? Tell me in the comments!

Don't forget to....

Comment!

Vote!

Follow!

Love you all my beautifuls!

XOXO

Nellie Raye