Chapter 5 Introduction

Disclaimer : I do not own Black butler. I only own my OC character and any others that might show up.

___________________________

Shizuka P.O.V

I kept my face emotionless, not allowing any emotion to peek through. I had become a pawn in his game, not that I was surprised about that fact, it still did not stop my heart from clenching in sorrow.

The one human that had gotten my attention was one that did not value his own life. His only goal in life was to seek his Revenge. So trapped in darkness that he forgot to be human.

I smiled slowly at my master "Use me as you seem fit, this is your game after all."

His one visibly eye widen slightly, probably not expecting that answer. It soon went back to normal and he simply nodded his head. The cold mask set back onto his face. He got up from his sit and walked to the door "Come, It's time for me to introduce you to the others."

I nodded and followed behind him, keeping at least two steps behind him at all times. The butler was silently walking beside me, keeping the same distance from the master as I.

We were his silent shadows, not making a sound, keeping track of everything that went on around us.

We then walked through a door way that led to the kitchen. There, I saw four people running around like the building was on fire. My eyes narrowed slightly as I observed the group. They weren't what they appeared to be. Oh well, they didn't seem to be causing any problems at the moment.

Once master Ciel had walked in they had stopped, frozen in place. The first to say something was the Middle Aged gentleman, with a cigarette hanging form his lips, and black goggles around his neck.

"Eh sorry about the mess, I was trying to make some food and my flamethrower wasn't working properly." He was rubbing the back of his neck nervously, and looking down.

Once he spoke, I finally notice the condition the kitchen was in. Pots and pans were scattered everywhere, plats were broken and food was splattered onto the walls. I just glanced at Sebastian and could see him rubbing his temple.

I had just looked back toward the man when a maid walked up with a pile of dishes in her hands.
"We tried to prepare a meal, yes we did!"

Her reddish hair was pulled into two pig tails and she had large circle glasses that hid her eyes from view.

I stayed silent beside Sebastian, not saying anything until I was spoken too. I kept my sleeved covered hands in front of me, silently observing what was going on.

The next two stepped up, one was tall and slender with brown hair tied into a low pony tail. He had glasses resting on the bridge of his nose. His eyebrows were crumbled and his brown eyes were scared.

The other one was a young lad with sandy blonde hair with two red clips in his bangs. He also had a straw hat on and was wringing his hands nervously.

They all looked scared and apologetic, I just shook my head in amusement. I delicately raised my hand to my lips and giggled softy. They all turned my way and I gave them all a smile.

All of them blushed and looked down, the one with the brown eyes glanced at me every other second.

I looked at master Ciel, waiting for him to begin the introductions.

He just sighed "We have a new member to the staff. This is Shizuka, she is my new bodyguard." They all turned to look at me wide eyed. All of them held the look of disbelief, probably thinking that he was crazy for making me his bodyguard.

I just smiled a little at them "I may look weak but I can assure you that I am not." From the way they kept staring at me, I knew they didn't believe me. Their mistake. Especially the shinigami's.

Ciel stepped forward and begin telling me their names. The one with the goggles was Bardroy, he kept on looking at me like he wanted to pet me.
The maid was Mey-Rin and she was even worse then Bardroy, she looked at me like she wanted to eat me. It was unsettling. Next was the blonde lad and he was known as Finny, he was a cute human, everytime he glanced at me his face would turn bright red.

The other butler with the glasses was just visiting and his name was Grell. He was looking like he wanted to glomp me and never let me go, he was a strange shinigami indeed. I was also introduce to a older gentleman that I didn't even notice. He was in a smaller version of himself, so everyone said, and he was just drinking tea happily. His name was Tanka and I knew from that point on he would be my tea time partner.

I smiled at everyone "It is a pleasure to meet you all, please take care of me from now on."

They all nodded, some of them a little to eagerly. I just laughed, the sound sounding like delicate bells, a noticeable trait that fairy's had.

They all looked extremely happy at the sound, minus master Ciel. Even Sebastian had smiled. It seemed I had a long battle ahead of me. To make my master happy.

And I was determined to make that happen.
___________________________

I hope everyone liked this chapter, I will try to make sure a new chapter is up every weekend. :)

Vote

Comment

Fan

Ta~Ta for now

Wolfie-chan