Chapter 18: A Butterfly At The Ball

Disclaimer: I do not own Black Butler, I only own my OC and any others that may join. I also don't own any pictures or videos.

____________________________________

Shizuka's POV

I took out a pair of pristine white gloves, putting them on as Madame Red told Master Ciel what he should do to get Viscount Duritts attention. After my gloves were on and none of my skin was exposed, I walked over to Master Ciel and bowed, keeping my right hand out in front of me, palm facing up.

"Let us go to the ball, Master Ciel." I felt him put his hand in my smaller gloved one, I lifted my head up and gave him my signature smile. I stood up straight, putting his hand on the curve of my elbow.

Everyone got into the carriage, wanting nothing more to capture Viscount Duritt and be done with this. I was just along for the ride, finding it amusing. I am a fey after all; we love being apart of mischief.

It didn't take us long to arrive at Viscount Duritts mansion, everyone in expansive attire. I stepped out of the carriage, holding my hand out to help master Ciel out. I leaned close to his ear "I'll be right beside you, even if you can't see me." For some reason, Master Ciel shivered, adverting his gaze from my own. He gave a nod and walked proudly into the mansion, everyone else following behind.

The ball was in full swing when we arrived, beautiful woman twirling around in their ball gowns. Me and Sebastian were standing together, giving the people that walked by charming smiles. The girls blushed, whispering about the adorable Japanese male and the dashing tutor. I kept an eye on Master Ciel, watching how he was scanning the crowd for Viscount Duritt.

He finally found him, swarmed by girls of all ages. He kept throwing around flirty smiles and winks, the typical play boy. Master Ciel made his way toward him but was interrupted by an older man. He was slightly pink in the face and had a leering grin. He reached forward to touch master Ciels face but before he could make contact I was in between them. I drew out my katana and pointed it as his neck, giving the older man a closed eye smile.

Madam Red quickly made her way over, giving the drunk man a charming smile. "I'm deeply sorry, my nieces body guard is very protective. I wouldn't try to approach her again." The man nodded, his eyes still looking frightfully down at my katana. I pulled it away from his neck, sliding it back into its sheath.

I gave a hidden smirk, we got the attention of the whole ballroom, including one Viscount Duritt. I looked at Master Ciel and held my hand out to him, he slipped his hand into mine, allowing me to escort him toward Viscount Duritt.

But of course, nothing can be easy because we got interrupted again, and this time it was by the lords fiancé. She was trying desperately to get to Master Ciel, to ask him about his dress. I made eye contact with Sebastian, telling him with my eyes to cause a distraction. He gave me a smirk and placed a mask over his face, performing some sort of magic trick. He had a wardrobe in the middle of the ballroom, stepping inside and having Lau stab it with swords.

I felt a tingling inside my head and heard Sebastian's velvety voice inside my head. "Switch with me." I quickly disappeared, finding myself inside the wardrobe. I summoned my butterflies to swarm all around me.

When the doors opened, all my butterflies flew out and around the ball room. I stepped out, and gave the crowed a charming smile, still having a few butterflies still on my head.

Everyone looked at me in awe, the butterflies suddenly disappeared in a burst of sparkles.

I believe I caused a big enough distraction.

Master Ciel had reached Lord Duritt and it seemed everything was going according to plan. I slipped into the shadows and turned into a butterfly, everyone still trying to find the Japanese boy who stepped out of the wardrobe. I flew over to Master Ciel and landed on his hat, blending in.

Lord Duritt led him to a room away from the ball room. I had a feeling this wasn't going to end well and my theory was proved correct when gas started to feel the room, causing master Ciel to pass out. The gas had no effect on me so I was just along for the ride.

This was going to be fun.

____________________________________

Ciel's POV

I woke up dazed and confused, not understanding where I was and how I got there. I was in some sort of cage, I believe. My eyes blindfolded and my hands tied behind my back. I was wondering where Shizuka was, when I felt something move on my head. Something delicate landed on my shoulder and I assumed it was Shizuka, my ring mark tingling slightly.

I found comfort in having her with me (not that I would admit that to anyone.)I just tsked, finding this annoying, but we needed enough proof to put Lord Duritt in jail. My blind fold was taken off and I could see the crowd of people, all with masks placed upon their faces.

Lord Duritt was just going on about something, not that I found it interesting. Apparently he was trying to sale me to these men, this of course caused my nose to wrinkle in disgust.

When the bidding began, I decided it was time to end this game.

"Sebastian, Shizuka. I order you to get me out of here."

The lights turned off suddenly. It was time to put an end to this game.

____________________________________

Shizuka's POV

Right when I heard Master Ciels order, I flew out of the cage and turned back into my natural form. I kept my wings and antennas out, not caring if these humans seen me or not. No one would believe them anyways, plus Sebastian would make some sort of flashy entrance so I would be the least of their worries.

I easily opened up the cage, helping Master Ciel. Sebastian was just dealing with the men, probably finding some sort of statistic joy in this whole situation. I just gave Master Ciel a smile "Well, that was fun." He just have me a a small smirk.

Sebastian made his way over to us and bowed to lord Ciel, "You order was fulfilled my Lord." Master Ciel just nodded. "Let's us leave then, I want to get out of these horrible clothes." Sebastian nodded, picking him up and taking him home. I flew behind them, finding the cold London air refreshing.

I just couldn't wait until Master Ciel found out that Lord Duritt wasn't Jack the Ripper.

____________________________________

The newspapers heading the next day was 'Jack the Ripper Strikes Again.' Master Ciel was not a happy Earl.

"....I dressed up as a girl for nothing?"

I just giggled, Master Ciel's life was certainly entertaining.

____________________________________

Hope everyone enjoyed this chapter!!! Thank you for all the votes and comments!!!

Ta~Ta for now,

Wolfie-chan