28. Vigilante Shit

So, this one is kind of a filler and it's pretty stupid, but it gets rid of the one person we all collectively hate. That has to be some consolation right? But yeah, sort of garbage.

It was a great day

It was a great day.

God knows for whom because their lives were shit anyway. "I don't know why this is happening in our family for God's sake!" Aditi rubbed Naina's shoulder while Mahira shook her head on the other side.

"I think we need to do some pooja. Bad things keep on happening and I don't understand how to make it fucking better!"

Ruhaan put his phone down before squeezing his wife's shoulder. "I've talked to the commissioner, they are doing everything they can to speed up the process."

"Life was all breezy and nice until yesterday and now I don't understand how it turned from that to this in mere hours." Riya sighs, exasperated from the events before turning to Kunal who walks down the steps of the mansion.

"I've put Darsh to bed. Make sure he stays there." Riya nods at Kunal who then turns to his brother. "We can't just stay here Advait, we have to go and find them."

Advait keeps glaring at the floor, not budging from his position until they hear a car screech outside and then a frantic Ansh runs in. "Did you get some news?" Everybody shakes their head and Ansh nearly drops to the floor.

Where could they fucking be?! Who has them and what the fuck does that person want in return?!

Firdaus, Samiksha, Isha and Shaira had decided to take Trisha out to cheer her up a bit.

And they were all fucking kidnapped!

They know because the kidnapper called but they don't know what he fucking wants! Everybody was worried out of their minds, since the women could be in serious danger.

💋

"I think it's hilarious that we all got kidnapped together

"I think it's hilarious that we all got kidnapped together. I mean I am a big bollywood fan and I always wanted to know how it would feel to get kidnapped." I tilt my head in Firdaus's direction and wonder if they hit her head a little too hard.