13. You Belong With Me

The one thing about possessiveness, is that it boils your blood to the point where it all runs to your dick and all you want to do is claim what's your

The one thing about possessiveness, is that it boils your blood to the point where it all runs to your dick and all you want to do is claim what's your. It's an animalistic expression and I would've been against it if I wasn't married to the most exquisite looking woman.

Shaira takes off her adorable pearl earrings and keeps them on the vanity nicely. Her actions are relaxed, absolutely at ease and that puts me more on the verge of insanity. Men hit on her tonight as if she was standing up on a podium with a bold letters printed over her, "I am single."

But she isn't single and if I left her alone for a second, men flocked around her like chickens. My blood pressure is skyrocketing and the fact that I am aware Darsh isn't home and hence cannot barge in on our night together, I am all set to finally feast tonight.

Shaira pulls her hair out of the braid and it hangs down her back. Her curls are my undoing. I want them wrapped around my fist as I fuck her from behind. I walk until I am right behind her and pull the zipper of her dress down. She raises brow and narrow my eyes at her in the mirror.

Her dress falls down and my wife stands only in her panties. She is so fucking beautiful, I will die if I don't see her like this more often. I love my son but he needs to sleep in his own fucking room from now on. Shaira turns around, her chest heaving, her collarbone, calling for my mouth. I lean down and press a kiss on her clavicle.

She sighs and threads her fingers through my hair. It feels so good, I nearly moan. This is comfort and I can't give it up. My tongue traces it's path up her neck until my teeth latch to her jaw. Her grip on my hair tightens and I pull away in a hurry to kiss her. The solemness of the moment is gone. In its wake came the animosity, the lust, and the desire to fuck her until the world around me is nothing but a memory.

Until she is my world.

Shaira moans in my mouth, gripping my hair and that is enough for me. I push her on the bed and get on top, my arms caging her in their wake. She gasps at the change then looks up at me with nothing but lust. "Kunal."

"Shut up." Her mouth is on mine and her hunger greets me like an old friend. She tethers at my clothes, pushing them away until I am left in nothing but desperation. I tear through her underwear, something I didn't know I was capable of. She gasps in my mouth before looking down towards the pitiful remains of her once beautiful lace panties.

"Do you know how fucking expensive good lingerie is?"

"You're a fucking billionaire Shaira. And so am I. I'll buy you new lingerie every week."

"What would I do with so many of them?"

"You won't keep them, baby. I'll tear them off of you everytime." Her lips tilt up in an amused smile until her eyes travel lower towards the ridges of my torso and then down to my dick that is crying to be inside her. She looks back up in my eyes and then down towards my dick again.