16. Maroon

The elevator is a long and slow ride

The elevator is a long and slow ride. I stand in one corner while Isha has pushed herself against the other. She keeps squirming, rubbing her thighs and pure satisfaction bleeds through me. If only this lift didn't have a camera, I would've had her pressed against the very wall she is leaning on, with my fingers back inside her. The door finally opens, the now not so black and white living room of mine comes into view and she motions for me to walk out first.

Well, that has never happened before. I must have really fucked up her brain chemistry or something....

Me thinking about it stops the second the door shuts behind us, and she uses all her power to push me against the nearest wall. None of us register the thud, I barely feel the shelf digging into my back when she presses her mouth to mine. Wild, unabridged passion seeps itself into my veins as I taste her mouth just as she does mine.

I never realized how much she crazed sex until this very moment when she grinds herself on me. "Fuck, you really want it, don't you, Isha?" She holds onto my shoulders, mewling out a response while kissing my jaw. "I never really thought I'll kiss my boss-" I have her hair gripped, her head tilted and her neck bared before me in a second as I bite her flesh before running my tongue over the sting.

"Husband." I nearly growl. "I am your fucking husband and you better not forget that."

She might not know the truth but I do. I did every immoral thing just to have her, and now I would fight till there is nothing left, to keep her. I'll care for her more than anyone else, I'll love her more than anyone else, I'll give her anything she wants even before she says it.

Isha fists my hair, wrenching my face away from her neck. I stare at her flushed face, her heaving chest and her lightly parted mouth. The most perfect fucking woman ever. She grazes the tips of her fingers over the side of my face, leaving behind a trail of fire, until she reaches my jaw and cups it.

I see the hesitation, I see the insecurity and I most definitely see the apology. "I don't think we should do this." I am a lot of things, but I never believed to be weak enough to melt at the vulnerability in her voice. "It's okay. If you don't want-"

"It's not like that. I just- I can't- or I just, won't be able to-" my large hands cup her face, swallowing it whole as I tilt her chin up to stare into the beautiful eyes she has. Insecurity and zero fucking faith in herself. That'll have to change.

"You will. I promise you, you will come. I won't stop until you do." Her eyes widen and her brows push up. She doesn't say anything and neither do I. I am not telling her how I know. "Now, rainbow, can I make you feel good?"

Her eyes are hazy. It is lust in her veins and it powers through mine. She nods and I push her into our room within seconds. My jacket and shirt drop first, and my fingers then reach for her skirt and shirt. I tether through our clothes until it's nothing but skin against skin. Fire against fire.