𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐕𝐈 - 𝐈𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐞

(No pov)
Danny went in the classroom and towards Arny. Arny was sleeping, he didn't want Danny to be close with him because he thinks everyone will slowly hate Danny because of him, so he decided to get away from Danny. Danny patted him and said, "I've dealt with those who bullied you, and whoever dares to provoke you in the future will die." Arny didn't know how to respond. He had already made up his mind to leave Danny, but he could only thank him and continue to be with him. "Thank you." Arny said in a small voice. "You're welcome!" Danny replied very frankly, and he felt that Arny's affection for him must have deepened. But Jack's behavior also made him very suspicious.

(🐈Danny's pov)
Although Arny said that Jack was just letting him avoiding me, Jack was waiting for him at the school gate almost every day, and I can only watch Arny leave with him by the window. So today, I am going to make a bold attempt. I asked Arny, "Would you like to come over to my house today?" "Okay, but I have to talk to Jack first." "Why do you have to tell Jack all your whereabouts? He is not your family." I was both impatient and puzzled. Arny became silent, and I suddenly realized that I seemed to have said something wrong. Yep, Arny lives alone, how could I have forgotten. "Sorry! I didn't mean that." I apologized. "It's fine!" Arny smiled at me. He agreed to come to my house, and I should be content. After school, I walked to the school gate with him. Fortunately, Jack didn't come today. "Ah! I forgot! He's giving a speech today, so I've already told him I'm going straight home." "Then can you come to my house now?" I couldn't hold back the joy in my heart, but I was afraid that he would refuse.

Continued...