𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈𝐕 - 𝐅𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

(No pov)
"What about your friends?" Arny asked. "I'm not sure if they would like me to join them." "It's fine, you don't need to join them, I won't give you pressure." Danny already told his friends that he is in love with Arny, his friends are supportive too. They promised that they will help him whenever he wants, and they will give him some advices. Whenever Arny needed help, they would call Danny to help him, Arny would chat with Danny at break time and lunch time, their friendship became better and better. Soon, almost everyone became nice to Arny, because if they don't, Danny would fight with them. But actually, some people still hated Arny, in order not to be beaten by Danny, they had no choice but to speak ill of Arny in private.
But today, Danny didn't come to school because of his aunt's wedding, so Arny slept at his seat at break time. At this time, the group of people who disliked Arny approached him. "Yo! This gay seduced Danny! Don't think we don't know what you're thinking, we were only superficially happy with you, we fucking hate you so much." After speaking, one of them named Arthur kicked him on his waist. Arny fell from the chair and on to the floor. The boys kicked him everywhere. There were bruises and blood on Arny's face and body. No one helped him. Arny didn't know what to do. Now he knew that everyone didn't even like him, they acted like they like him just because of Danny. He became sad again, almost no one wanted to be friends with him since he was a child. He often wondered if it was his fault, if there was something he could improve, but he didn't know how. Arny went home with bruises all over his body. He put on ointment and bandages himself, took a shower and went to sleep enduring the pain. He felt that life was very tiring and dealing with interpersonal relationships was very annoying.

Continued...