𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐕 - 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞

(No pov)
The next day, Danny went to school and waited for Arny. He didn't see him for one day and he already missed him. When Arny came in the classroom, Danny went over and saw bandages on his face and arms. "What happened to you?" Danny was surprised and sorry for him. "Nothing, I just fell yesterday." Arny responded coldly to him and walked away. Danny was puzzled by his behavior. How could his attitude towards him change so much in just one day? Something must have happened yesterday, Arny must be lying. He turned around and asked the classmates behind him, "Did anything happen yesterday?" "No, nothing happened yesterday, what's the matter?" "TELL THE TRUTH, OR YOU'LL BE DEAD!" Danny glared at them hard. The students were all shocked by Danny. "Uh... okay... Arthur and his friends hit and kicked him hard yesterday, so he had bruises everywhere." "TELL ME WHERE IS ARTHUR?" Danny's tone changed drastically, and the whole class was overwhelmed with fright. "He... he's on the hallway nextdoor."
Danny walked out the classroom and went straight up to Arthur. "WHAT DID YOU DO YESTERDAY? SIR?" Arthur realized that he was going to die. He was so scared that his body was stiff and his pupils were shaking. "How... how are you, Danny? Can... can you calm down first and talk slowly?" Without saying a word, Danny grabbed Arthur's collar with his left hand, punched Arthur fiercely in the face with his right hand, and punched him in the stomach again. As Arthur passed out, Danny slowly shifted his gaze to Arthur's friends. Before his friends could react, they were all beaten up by Danny and fell to the ground. "DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH ARNY AGAIN!" Danny walked back to the classroom after stepping on their faces. The students on the hallway looked at each other, and none of them dared to say anything.

Continued...