𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈 - 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞

(No pov)
Danny scratched his head to hide his embarrassment. "Uhh... I saw you at the park with a boy on Saturday." Arny didn't speak, he took the chocolate milk from Danny's hand and walked to the counter. Danny was embarrassed, he just stood there and watched Arny walking out the store.

(🐈‍⬛Arny's pov)
I didn't know Danny was at the park that day. I wish he didn't hear what Jack told me... But his attitude changed a lot... what happened to him? He even wanted to buy the chocolate milk for me.... but maybe it's a trap... who knows? I'll just keep away from him. That's the best way for now.

(🐈Danny's pov)
Fxxk. Fxxk. Fxxk. I shouted in my mind, "What the fxxk am I doing???" I felt like I wasn't me anymore. My heart beats fast when I get close to him, maybe I'm scared of making him sick again. Let me treat him better, and perhaps I may be able to apologize to him one day.

* The next day *
(No pov)
Arny went in the classroom and saw a bunch of snacks on his table. He went over and saw a sticky note." For u :) - From Danny." He was confused, "Danny? He gave all these to me???" Danny came over and held one of his hand on Arny's shoulder, "Hey Shorty!" He said. "Can I give them back to you?" Arny looked up into Danny's eyes and said. Danny frowned, "Nope, of course not." "Fine." Arny put them into his backpack. Danny smiled. "What is he thinking?" Arny thought.
"I can can take these snacks and eat with Jack at the picnic this afternoon! Thanks to Danny, I don't need to buy anything for the picnic. But he's really strange these days..."

Continued...