𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕 - 𝐖𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

(🐈‍⬛ Arny's pov)
I slowly opened my eyes, I was sleeping on a bed. I got up and looked around, and realized that I was in the nurse's office. The nurse walked to me and said, "You have a high fever, and someone brought you here." "Who was it?" I was a bit shocked that someone brought me here cause I don't have any friends at school. "I don't know either, I wasn't here that time. By the way, are you staying here or going back home?" "I'll just go back home." I didn't want to stay at school, my head was still hurting. I stood up and slowly walked on the hallway. I felt really bad. I walked in the classroom, picked up my backpack, and went out. I could feel that no one was looking at me. They wouldn't care about me even when I'm sick. I walked back home with my whole body feeling really bad. I live alone, my parents started living in another country when I was 13. I was happy to live alone, but sometimes, I still wish that they could be here. When I got home, I quickly walked to my bed and slept.

(🐈 Danny's pov)
I saw Arny walking in the classroom with his whole face red and panting really hard. I could feel that he was tired and feeling uncomfortable. He quickly took his backpack and went out the classroom. Then I saw him walking out the school from the window next to me. I felt like he could faint anytime. After class, I wanted to fool Arny and realized he went home. I didn't care much, and kept talking with my friends.

Continued...