𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈 - 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐨𝐲

(🐈‍⬛ Arny's pov)
The next day, when I woke up, it was already 3 p.m. in the afternoon. I decided not to go to school and stay at home to take a rest.

(🐈 Danny's pov)
I walked in the classroom, Arny didn't come today. I went to my seat and started chatting with my friends. Until Mrs.Smith went in the classroom, Arny was still not here. "Is Arny here today?" Mrs.Smith asked. "The shorty is too weak, I bet he won't be here today." I said loudly and laughed. "Be polite to your classmate." Mrs.Smith stared at me. "Fine." At break time, I wanted to fool Arny, but realized that he wasn't here today. It actually made me a bit bored. It's fine, cause weekend is coming. After five days of boring class time, I can finally take a break.

(No pov)
Actually, Danny kept looking at Arny's seat in class. At break time, when he was chatting with his friends, he sometimes squinted at Arny's seat. He missed him, and wished that he could be there. He was still worried about him, but he just didn't find out he was caring him.
Arny wasn't hurt or tired on Saturday, so he went to the park with his only friend - Jack. Jack and Arny have been friends since they were young, they shared a lot of secrets, and are each other's best friends. Jack is really nice to Arny, they are almost like a family. Jack went on a trip for a few months, so Arny didn't meet up with him for a long time.
Danny went to the park with his friends too. When they were walking pass the playing spot, Danny saw Arny on the swing with another boy. He didn't know who the boy was, but he feels tightness in his chest, he didn't know what it was.

Continued...