𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈𝐈 - 𝐔𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐈𝐭

(🐈 Danny's pov)
Teasing him was so fun! He is just a dumb shorty, I can do this every day!

(No pov)
From that day on, Danny fools Arny every time they meet. Arny never resists, he just doesn't want to care about anything at school. Days past, Danny kept fooling Arny for fun, but the way he fool becomes more worse. He takes away Arny's lunch, steals his textbooks and pens. Arny doesn't know what to do, he is really shy and doesn't have friends at school, no one is going to help him. One day, Danny decides to make Arny wet.

(🐈‍⬛Arny's pov)
Danny have been fooling me for months, and I'm used to it. It's another day again," Wish he doesn't do anything too bad to me today." I sighed. I walked in the classroom, "bump" "splash" I felt a bucket hit on my head, the next second, water spread all over my body. It's Danny. All of the classmates looked at me, they are used to it. I rushed to the bathroom and try my best to squeeze the water into the sink from my clothes. I took my handkerchief and wipe my face and arms. Thanks to Danny, I'm totally awake now. I went back to the classroom, Danny was laughing just like before. I sat down and fell asleep, feeling my head hurts.

Continued...