𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈 - 𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐥

*Next day*

(🐈Danny's pov)
Yesterday, a boy named Arny kept annoying me. He's kinda silly and dumb, and it made me want to tease and fool him. Let me find my friends and decide what to do.

(🐈‍⬛Arny's pov)
"Wish I won't bump into Danny again, please god!" I thought to myself with my fingers crossed. I walked in the classroom, went to my seat, sat down, and sleep. "Bump" A basketball heavily hit on my head. "Not again..." I got up, and just like yesterday, the tall boy stood in front of me. He started to laugh, and his friends laughed too. I didn't want to ruin my feelings, so I didn't care them and went back to sleep. "Bump" I felt a basketball hit me AGAIN. I got up and Danny was just looking down at me. This time, he said, "Shorty, can you get this ball?" He raised the basketball above his head, his friends looked at me and laughed really hard. It caused all the classmates turned around and stared at me. I didn't know what to do, so I put my head down and pretended that I was sleeping. "He's deaf, ha ha ha ha!" I heard Danny laughing loudly, and all of the classmates laughed. I wanted to go home, I wanted to leave this place, I hate people, I hate all the relationships. Slowly, I fell asleep. "Bump" I felt something hit me, it must be Danny. "CAN YOU STOP?!!" I shouted and realized f-! Mrs.Smith was looking at me with fire in her eyes, I'm out of the classroom now. "ha ha..." I laughed at myself. I can see Danny laughing at me through the door window, when he saw me staring at him, he gave me a middle finger... okay, fine, I know I'm stupid.

Continued...