𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐈 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐲'𝐬 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞

(No pov)
After thinking for a while, Arny raised up his head and turned at Danny. " Only today." He said with a small voice. Danny felt he was attacked by Arny's cuteness again. "Okay! I'll reward you a bottle of chocolate milk and don't you dare to give that strange friend!" "He's not strange!" "Fine." Danny rolled his eyes.

(🐈‍⬛Danny's pov)
I don't know why, but I really hate that friend, and I need to know his name. For the whole day, Arny helped me walk every where, I was kind of happy. I would always whisper in his ear, he always blushed and started walking faster. Teasing him was really fun. In the afternoon, school was over. This was the first time I wished that school time could be longer, so I could stay with Arny longer. Arny held me walk out of the school, then he suddenly stopped. See what we saw? The boy! The boy Arny gave the chocolate milk to. "Jack! Why are you here?" Arny was suprised. "Now I know what the boy's name is!" I thought. Jack walked towards us, he stared at me with that unfriendly face. "What are you doing to Arny?" He said with an angry voice. "I was hurt because of him, so I told him to help me." Arny nodded his head. Jack grabbed Arny over and said, "Don't get close to him again!" Damn! This boy definitely likes Arny! "It's my turn to ask." I walked towards Jack. "Are you in love with him?"

Continued...