𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐕 - 𝐅𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

(No pov)
Arny was still sleeping when Mrs.Smith was in class. Mrs.Smith decided to ask questions to those who were not paying attention. She saw Arny sleeping and called him, but after five times of calling, Arny was still sleeping. She became mad and went next to him.
She shouted, "ARNY, WAKE UP!" Arny was still sleeping, then she found out Arny's ears were really red. She slowly raised up his head, and put her hand on his forehead, it was hot. "He has a fever, can anyone take him to the nurse's office?" No one replied. Arny doesn't have friends at school, that's why he's always sleeping during break time, but these days, Danny was fooling him, it made him feel a bit better that there's someone who cares about him. "Really? No one?" Mrs.Smith was a bit shocked that Arny didn't have friends. "Fine, I'll take him there." Danny stood up and walked towards him with a grumpy face.
He put one of Arny's hands over his shoulder, and put his hands over Arny's waist. "This heavy bitch." Danny said angrily and slowly brought Arny out of the classroom. On the hallway, Arny was almost falling, he was barely awake. Danny sighed,"Move by yourself, Shorty!" Arny didn't move. Then he bend down and grabbed Arny's hands on his shoulders, then grabbed both of his thighs. He carried him all the way to the nurse's office. The nurse wasn't there. He put him on the bed and ran back to class. He wished Arny didn't know that he brought him to the nurse's office, and wished that no one tell him.

Continued...