CH 61

Worship Me, I Can Make You Rich Chapter 61: Why are you leaking oil

When Zhuang Zhou woke up, his surroundings were dim.

He glanced around subconsciously, and for a moment, he had the illusion that he was still in the barren star, and there was only a dazed little stone spirit beside him.

No, he has left Huangxing.

The little stone spirit is also dead.

Zhuang Zhou was in a daze. All the memories had returned to his mind. He sat on the bed blankly for a while, sorting out all the memories bit by bit.

After a while, he moved, raised his hand and rubbed his eyes.

He is Zhuang Zhou.

He is in the capital star.

He regained his supernatural power.

He still has... and Wen Xiaoyun.

Thinking of this, Zhuang Zhou's eyes brightened slightly, and he turned his head to search for Wen Xiaoyun's whereabouts.

He just wanted to speak for someone when he found a person lying on the bed.

The man was born tall and the bed was not high. The man was lying there, looking a little cramped, and frowning.

Zhuang Zhou looked down at Wen Xiaoyun, and felt that the more he looked at, the better-looking he was, and he was better-looking than anyone he had seen before.

He lay down again, his head against Wen Xiaoyun, and he also lay down beside Wen Xiaoyun, with his arm resting on his chin, just looking at the sleeping man.

His move, I wonder if it was a surprise to the man, who frowned slightly, and opened his eyes with a ‘swish’.

Zhuang Zhou met his gaze at once, he was slightly stunned, and then, with his brows and eyes bent, he softly called him: "Wen Xiaoyun."

Wen Xiaoyun blinked, adjusted to the dark room, and met Zhuang Zhou's eyes in the dark.

Even in the dark, Zhuang Zhou's eyes were still so bright.

Wen Xiaoyun asked in a low voice, "Sorry, I squinted for a while. Have I been awake for a long time?"

Zhuang Zhou shook his head, and asked him, "Have I slept for a long time?"

Wen Xiaoyun nodded: "A long time."

After a pause, he added: "It's so long that I think you really want to sleep for nine spring and autumn."

Zhuang Zhou counted it silently: "Ah, it's been three days."

Wen Xiaoyun stretched out his hand and slowly landed on his head: "Is it better? Is there anything uncomfortable?"

Zhuang Zhou smiled: "It's not uncomfortable, I think I can beat ten now."

Wen Xiaoyun: "One dozen ten?"

Zhuang Zhou said: "Well, ten you."

Wen Xiaoyun finally showed a smile. He straightened up slightly and said, "That's bad."

Zhuang Zhou puzzled: "Are you scared?"

Wen Xiaoyun said, "Yeah, it's going to be a soft meal."

Zhuang Zhou smiled more happily: "Eat my soft rice?"

Wen Xiaoyun said ‘um’: "My lord, can you eat soft rice?"

Zhuang Zhou smiled again: "Then I will consider taking a look."