CH 51

Worship Me, I Can Make You Rich Chapter 51: Faith burst! !

The idol has been immersed in Zhuang Zhou's divine power for a period of time, and has been in contact with Zhuang Zhou, which is equivalent to his other body.

When he sensed that this body was being attacked, Zhuang Zhou's trance expression and thoughts immediately became clearer.

Not Wen Xiaoyun.

Wen Xiaoyun would not attack him.

Zhuang Zhou explored his divine consciousness and found that there were a few who had never seen people attacking the idols, and he subconsciously wanted to expel these people.

The federal agent was still shocked that the light energy bullet was stuck on the strange light curtain, and found that the huge idol suddenly moved.

The idol is ten meters high, and the whole body is made of pure gold. Therefore, under the light reflected by the light curtain, the golden light is slightly scattered, and it is extremely heavy.

But it was such a heavy idol, this inanimate idol, it actually moved!

This is tantamount to seeing a robot that can move on its own when no one turns on the power.

"grass!"

Several federal agents were shocked by the scene before them, as if they saw some terrible monsters.

It raised its heavy arm and called out the federal agent standing on its shoulder.

It's like patting the dust sticking to my body.

However, with such a simple movement, when the arm fell on the federal agents, they only felt as if a mountain was weighing heavily on them.

"Boom!"

A federal agent who was'allocated' hit the ground heavily, smashing a human-shaped pit on the ground.

"Boss!"

While several agents attacked the idol, they wanted to check the situation of their boss.

In order to avoid the attack, the idol was also moving. In a hurry, one of the agents accidentally hit the idol's leg. The agent was kicked to a tree more than 20 meters away, breaking the whole tree!

Agent: "..."

What kind of monster is this, so terrifying!

Zhuang Zhou: "..."

Sorry, sorry, I didn't mean it!

Why did you bump into...

The agent boss got up from the ground with a trace of terror in his eyes. Only the confrontation just now made him feel an invisible coercion over him.

This idol is definitely more terrifying than the advanced mecha.

"Retreat!" He acted decisively and decisively, ready to leave with other agents.

Only then did Zhuang Zhou in the idol realize that he was connected to this idol, and he had unconsciously manipulated the idol just now.

He panicked a little in his heart, he was finished, he was discovered!

Can't let them go!

He immediately propped up an enchantment, shrouded all these people in the enchantment, and was firmly trapped in the God of Wealth Temple.

The barrier is invisible and cannot be seen clearly with the naked eye.

Several federal agents had no idea that they had been enclosed in the barrier by Zhuang Zhou, and they hurriedly dispersed and evacuated around.