CH 11

Read Worship Me, I Can Make You Rich WMICMYR Chapter 11 RAW: Who doesn't want God of Wealth to be his own grandfather?

In the energy quarry, Cheng Jinxue was stunned.

He and Zhang Feng, like the previous few days, took the elite team out for inspections.

The Flying Dragon battleship has stayed on the β-324 abandoned garbage star for five days. For the past five days, they have gone out to investigate the situation every day.

One is to observe the energy radiation of this planet, and the other is to look for the possibility of other human beings left here.

After five days, they got nothing.

This is the last inspection. If the results of this inspection are still the same, the Flying Dragon battleship will leave the planet β-324.

As before, after the elite team leaves the airport, they will go to their temporary meeting place, and then disperse the elite team into groups, and each group will patrol in all directions.

The meeting place is about five kilometers away from the airport, and it is a hill of garbage piled up a little lower.

The reason why this point is used as a temporary meeting point is that this garbage mountain is energy waste, which emits the most energy pollution. They only need to follow the system prompts to come to the place with the most energy waste and the strongest radiation, which is the meeting point, which is particularly good. identify.

Everything was the same as the previous few days. After Cheng Jinxue assigned all the elite teams, he chose a direction that he had patrolled the other day.

Then he didn't know what was going on. He was walking and suddenly fell down. His head hit a hard rock or some rubbish, which made him dizzy. He pushed the hard thing hard.

Just after pushing, his body dropped suddenly, fell to a depth of more than 50 meters, and broke his leg directly.

Fortunately, his physique is A+, otherwise it is not as simple as a broken leg.

When he raised his head again, Cheng Jinxue was stunned.

In his pre-study of Du Jia, all directions were white flowers, crystal-like energy ore!

He fell into a hole of energy ore!

The protective clothing even issued a piercing siren of 'di di di', indicating that the energy pollution in this mine is seriously exceeding the standard, which is 60% more than the external energy pollution!

His protective clothing can only last for at most another half an hour before it will be infiltrated by the pollution source.

"That's the way it is." Cheng Jinxue looked unlovable, and his voice came through the protective suit, looking a little dull: "Boss, I can only hold on for another half an hour at most."

After briefly explaining what happened, Cheng Jinxue collapsed on the ground.

The depth of the mine was more than 50 meters. He was lucky and fell on a platform more than 50 meters away.

I'm afraid there are still dozens of meters deep down.

"Yeah." Wen Xiaoyun replied, "Keep in touch."

Cheng Jinxue was weak in learning, "I know, I know."

As soon as Cheng Jinxue finished speaking, he heard a soft, very nice voice on the communication side.

Zhuang Zhou: "Ah? Why did you break your leg?"

Wen Xiaoyun said: "Yes."

Zhuang Zhou said: "I see, it must be because he was ungodly when he worshiped God before."