CH 45

Worship Me, I Can Make You Rich Chapter 45: The relationship between the earth and 5S

Before Bei Yusi, the commander of the Third Army was Wen Xiaoyun's father, Wentian.

Wen Tian was hailed as the God of War in the Empire. When he died, Wen Xiaoyun was still young, and even Bei Yusi was not an Admiral. It was another person who took over the Third Army. After taking office, this person almost let him The Third Army was in danger of being merged into other corps.

When Wen Xiaoyun was enlisted in the Third Army, he was also jealous of this person's high talent, and he thought that Wen Xiaoyun's father was the God of War, so he made things difficult for Wen Xiaoyun and was almost buried.

It wasn't until Bei Yusi succeeded in taking the position to reorganize the Third Army, that Wen Xiaoyun slowly began to have the opportunity to show off his edge.

It's just that Bei Yusi was not lucky. The legion commander didn't sit for too long, and he was forced to retire because his mental power was infected by radiation.

After Bei Yusi was taken away, he madly attacked the First Military Academy, and soon rushed to the star network, and the number of injured was also announced.

"12 people were severely contaminated by radiation and 27 people were slightly contaminated by radiation. No one was seriously injured or killed."

As soon as the official data was released, the entire network was in an uproar.

You know, as long as those who can be admitted to the first military academy, almost the best students in the entire empire, they either come from all the planets of the entire empire, or they are successors trained by various big families with a lot of effort.

No matter what kind, their existence is also a kind of hope for the future of the empire.

But now, there are dozens of people contaminated by mental radiation!

Regardless of heavy pollution or light pollution, because once it is polluted, it means that there is no hope for this person's future.

"They are all just children! What kind of deep hatred is there to make Admiral Bei Yusi act on some children?!"

"He is no longer an empire admiral, he is not worthy!"

"I wonder if Bei Yusi is mentally polluted, so I don't see these children have everything bright, he wants to avenge the society!"

"The person contaminated by radiation is really terrible. Fortunately, he has already retired. If he hadn't retired, would he bring his army to rebel now?"

"Who said that there is no such possibility? He could already do something cruel to some children! What did these children do wrong? The great future is ruined like this!"

"This is not the first person whose mental power has been insulted by radiation to go crazy. Such incidents have often occurred before. There was nothing wrong with the military department forcing Bei Yusi to retire. Such a person staying in the military department is just one... !"

"Well, then, Wen Xiaoyun is still awkward now. When he was on the trash star, his mental power dropped from SSS to SS. In the few months he has been back now, what is his mental power level? Will he not? Will you go crazy? He is still the commander of the Third Army...it feels terrifying to think about it!"

The discussion on the star network became more intense, and some people began to bring the rhythm to Wen Xiaoyun.

This meant to force Wen Xiao Yun to retire as well.