CH 50

Worship Me, I Can Make You Rich Chapter 50: dream? Is it true?

Once the department for curing radiation pollution was established, Zhuang Zhou became even busier.

There are two classes in the school during the day, the palace in the afternoon to cure the patients with radiation pollution, and the consecration ceremony for the gods in the evening.

Zhuang Zhou simply lived in the Caishen Temple built by Wen Xiaoyun and did not go home.

Wen Xiaoyun: "..."

Wen Xiaoyun, who is alone in her empty boudoir, has a lot of opinions about this.

However, Zhuang Zhou coaxed people with a set of procedures: "But it is also very important to consecrate the idols. This is my true meaning here. I must be very cautious about the idols facing the people of all stars."

What he wanted to do was not a simple sacred sac, but a real idol.

Some Buddha statues need to be chanted for forty-nine days for consecration. Their statues are different from Buddha statues. They don’t need to chant for so long, but in order to bless the gods and create a real statue, they need to be nurtured with his own divine power.

To put it simply, it is similar to raising jade. People raise jade. After jade has aura, it will in turn nourish human beings.

What he has to do is to have such a **** image, just like his body, returning to this **** image can also restore his divine power.

Zhuang Zhou's voice was soft: "You gave this to me. Because it is you, I think it is different from other gods."

Wen Xiaoyun felt relieved when he heard this.

Because it was him, even the deity he gave away, Zhouzhou, wanted to make the deity different.

So Wen Xiaoyun was so soft-hearted, and silently accepted the fact that she was alone in her empty boudoir.

Zhuang Zhou directly brought his own idol into the idol built by Wen Xiaoyun and was immersed with divine power. In order to prevent Zhuang Zhou's behavior from making people feel weird, Wen Xiaoyun also specially asked the workers to build the God of Wealth Temple at night. After the point, they will guard outside the temple and are not allowed to enter.

In order to avoid suspicion, he himself took Zhuang Zhou to check the'progress' every day, and when he left, he directly drove the floating car from the Temple of Wealth to make it look like he was going home with Zhuang Zhou.

On this day, the military opened a court to deal with Bei Yusi, and Wen Xiaoyun failed to go to the palace to pick up Zhuang Zhou.

He originally wanted to send Cheng Jinxue to pick up Zhuang Zhou. Zhuang Zhou felt that it would be troublesome for Cheng Jinxue to send him while he was sleeping in the idol at night. He had to run again later, so he rejected Wen Xiaoyun's proposal.

"I already know the way, I can go by myself." Zhuang Zhou said: "You let Cheng Jinxue come and pick me up. I have to sit down and go home with him. He is now helping the little tattered upgrade his weapon and equipment system. He should Very busy too."

Wen Xiaoyun was a little helpless: "Zhouzhou, how many days will you stay ‘there’?"

As if he heard the resentment in Wen Xiaoyun's voice, Zhuang Zhou was also a little guilty: "...It's okay to live until the day of the consecration, um...The idol you built is a bit big, and the consecration requires more divine power."

Wen Xiaoyun regretted making such a **** statue.

But seeing that the kid is so happy, he will still do it again.