CH 20

Worship Me, I Can Make You Rich Chapter 20: God of Wealth bless--

Zhuang Zhou has never slept with anyone, because he has always slept in a statue of a god.

Since Wen Xiaoyun slept with him on the first night, and then he went to the statue and forgot to come out early, he paid special attention.

Every day after Wen Xiaoyun fell asleep, he entered the statue.

When Wen Xiaoyun woke up soon, he came out of the idol and waited.

Therefore, this is the first time he really slept with Wen Xiaoyun in the past half a month.

It's also the first time to be so close to someone...

The temperature of Wen Xiaoyun's body was very high, and his hand was wrapped around his waist, and it fell on his chest, with large palms.

A strong heartbeat came through the thin clothes, dongdongdongdong, he seemed to be able to feel the ups and downs.

Zhuang Zhou couldn't help but stretched out his hand and touched his heartbeat.

It seems a little faster than before...

I like this feeling a little bit, but also a little embarrassed.

With Zhuang Zhou's move, Wen Xiaoyun behind him said aloud.

"what's happenin?"

Zhuang Zhou pursed his lips and whispered, "Somewhat unaccustomed to."

Wen Xiaoyun's voice was very soft: "Have you never slept with anyone before?"

Fable

Zhuang Zhou shook his head: "No."

Wen Xiaoyun smiled: "Very good."

Zhuang Zhou puzzled: "Huh?"

Wen Xiaoyun's hand on his waist poke up slightly, and it fell on top of his head, patted it lightly, and said, "That means you are very good."

Zhuang Zhou thought he would not fall asleep. After all, this was a novel experience. He didn't expect that with his eyes closed, he really fell asleep.

Because there were no other dreams except Wen Xiaoyun, Zhuang Zhou's divine power had been fully restored after one night.

The speed at which he recovers his divine power has become very fast. On the Flying Dragon battleship, he is basically his believer, and he adapts very well here.

When he opened his eyes, Wen Xiaoyun's eyes were still closed.

He woke up in Wen Xiaoyun's arms. The two held face to face, and the idol in his arms had long since disappeared.

Zhuang Zhou felt it with divine power and found that the idol was behind him, against the wall, not too far away from him. On the contrary, Wen Xiaoyun almost turned face to face with him.

The other person's shallow breath fell on his face, this feeling was very strange.

With his eyes closed, Wen Xiaoyun looked as gentle as usual. He seemed to have always been so calm and purposeful, as if nothing would make him anxious and lose his reason.

Wen Xiaoyun is really good-looking, at least in Zhuang Zhou's opinion, Wen Xiaoyun is better than anyone he has ever seen.

Zhuang Zhou sighed in envy.

If he has this look, he can learn from other ways of wealth and become a star, and then he will have a lot of fans, right?

"Sigh what?"