CH 47

Worship Me, I Can Make You Rich Chapter 47: Thanks to you, our family Wen Xiaoyun has finally been promoted

The palace has the most professional testing equipment, and Wen Xiaoyun’s mental power level after being contaminated by radiation was announced immediately after the testing was completed.

Just like everyone thought, Wen Xiaoyun dropped from an SSS-level mental power to an S-level.

The famous and only 3S genius in the empire in the past is no longer the only one.

There are many geniuses in the military, and there are not a few S-level soldiers and officers. There are three people with the same physical and mental strength as the SS-level, two are already at the marshal level, and one is also the commander of the army.

There are more than 20 people in the S-level, and their status in the military is not low.

This does not include places like the First Military Academy of the Empire that recruited talents from all over the empire. There are only more S-level physiques.

Wen Xiaoyun's current S-level is not stable yet, but will continue with the development of radiation pollution, and it will decline in the later period.

Coupled with the incident of Bei Yusi now, everyone thinks that sooner or later after being contaminated by radiation, they will go crazy sooner or later, and naturally there will be no more "bomb bomb" Wen Xiaoyun left behind.

All three legion commanders voted in favor.

Before the meeting was over, Wen Xiaoyun surrendered his military power and the position of commander of the Third Army.

But now listening to His Majesty Creel said that things seem to be turning around, Zhuang Zhou is a little at a loss.

His Majesty Creel let Zhuang Zhou see it for himself, but Zhuang Zhou didn't know how to see it.

His Majesty Creel was unexpectedly easy to speak: "You open the terminal and have a look. It should be known to All Star Network by now."

Zhuang Zhou didn't know why, but still opened his personal terminal.

As His Majesty Kriel said, this is indeed something that everyone on All Star Network knows.

As soon as he landed on Xing.com, all the posts that had been blocked before appeared immediately. Among them, the posts related to Wen Xiaoyun occupied the hottest spot.

The most incredible thing is that when Zhuang Zhou followed the push point, he found that it was actually a live broadcast!

In the live broadcast, the surrounding buildings are similar to the place where they are located. It is not difficult to see that this is the interior of the palace and the discussion hall similar to where they are now.

Zhuang Zhou's eyes widened in surprise, his first reaction was: "Can this kind of internal meeting be broadcast live?"

His Majesty Creel said: "Naturally it is not possible."

Zhuang Zhou suffocated: "That was a candid photo of someone!"

His Majesty Creel smiled: "I asked someone to open it."

Zhuang Zhou was bewildered by him, and he said no, and then he let people start again.

His Majesty Creel said: "Because I am not happy."

Wen Tian has been dead for so long that everyone has forgotten that Wen Tian is not only his old classmate, but also his good brother.

In his early years, his position was unstable, and he had no right to speak in many matters of the Legion, and he also concealed many things from him below. He didn't know that his brother's son was always making troubles and stumbling.