CH 31

Chapter 31 I'm on the way to be rescued (modified, added two thousand words for free)

"Call Me Chen Ge V" whose real name is Chen Jianxiang, is a freshman of the first military academy this year.

It was also the blogger who first talked about Zhuang Zhou as a monster on the Star Network.

In the assessment at the end of the year, he stood out with second place.

As a high-quality military academy student with an S-level physique and mental strength, he has always been a good seed for every legion.

In particular, Chen Jianxiang has a good family background. His father also served in the Legion. In addition to his great talent, he had long been scheduled to become the elite reserve of the Legion. After he joined the Legion, he would be trained as an elite.

People trained in this way will naturally not be too low in the military.

Therefore, Chen Jianxiang is quite conceited.

When he saw that many people in Hot Search said they had the same dream, he felt very disdainful.

He, who has money in his family, doesn't like these small benefits and small profits. He even thinks that those people are really idiots. If he is invaded like this, he doesn't know it. Does he really think he will make money?

The roommate sighed Chen Jianxiang's boldness: "Jianxiang, you are too dare to say it, and if you post the place where you live, you are not afraid to come to you?"

Chen Jianxiang proudly said: "I have something to fear, if they are afraid of me. Besides, do you really think there is such a person? Can enter our subconscious freely? How high is the spiritual power to have? Possibly! My mental power level is S grade, and I can't even invade the spiritual worlds of A and B grades. Anyway, there is a lot of water in it. Maybe these are all navy marketing numbers."

Chen Jianxiang also gave him an example: "That's the kind. First, let's forward a lottery. Then your company and this account will become popular. After that, you will come to various advertisements and set up people."

Chen Jianxiang rolled his eyes: "Those people with low levels of spiritual power will believe it."

The roommate knew that Chen Jianxiang had always been arrogant, so he stopped talking, but asked: "I heard that the admiral came back yesterday. Aren't you going to join the Third Army? When?"

Speaking of this, Chen Jianxiang began to feel proud: "I don't know yet, my father hasn't told me yet, I heard that the admiral might be busy just coming back."

The roommate didn't say much, but he was not so optimistic.

How many levels has Wen Xiaoyun's mental power level down to?

I'm afraid it's only S grade, right?

The other army commanders are all double SS, can Wen Xiaoyun really stay in the third army?

While talking, Chen Jianxiang's terminal received a message:

[Dad: Go to bed early tonight, and tomorrow I will take you to the Third Army to meet with the general. 】

Chen Jianxiang was overjoyed, and quickly replied: Good!

"My dad sent me a message, it means he will take me there tomorrow, buddy, I'll go to sleep first!"

Chen Jianxiang hurriedly finished washing and fell asleep.

I don't know how tonight, as if I feel that I will go to bed very soon.

In a daze, he seemed to see a person standing in front of him.

A...a person wearing a star coin mask? !