CH 49

Worship Me, I Can Make You Rich Chapter 49: This is the real surprise

Zhuang Zhou had a Temple of Wealth, and his mood was flying for several days.

I used to go back to Wen Xiaoyun's villa after class, watch cartoons with Xiaochao, and make mechas.

Now I will go to Caishen Temple after class, feel here and there, it's like I got some baby.

Song Qingyu often comes out to brush up on his presence.

When Zhuang Zhou finished class, he was guarding the gate of the First Military Academy, holding a bouquet of flowers in his hand. As soon as Zhuang Zhou came out, he brought the flowers to him.

"Teacher Zhuang, you have been in class for a day, and you have worked hard."

The students who came and went outside the school, when they saw that it was not Wen Xiaoyun, but Song Qingyu who gave Zhuang Zhou flowers, their eyes widened. What's the situation? !

The commander of the Second Army is trying to pursue Teacher Zhuang but fail? !

Look at Wen Xiaoyun next to him, don't worry! Smell the admiral's face turned black.

Zhuang Zhou did not collect the flowers, but smiled at him with his eyebrows bent and said, "Thank you!"

Song Qingyu: "Teacher Zhuang is going to Caishen Temple, right? Let's go together."

Zhuang Zhou consciously ran to Wen Xiaoyun's side: "I have made an appointment to go with Wen Xiaoyun!"

Song Qingyu: "Ah, that's a coincidence. I am also going to see how the follow-up layout of the Caishen Temple is done. Let's go together."

After a pause, he looked at Wen Xiaoyun: "Marshal won’t mind, right? Because this temple of the God of Wealth is very important to me, and it’s also very important to Teacher Zhuang. it is good."

Very well, a sentence that explains how much I care about the Temple of Wealth and Zhuang Zhou.

Wen Xiaoyun smiled: "Don't mind."

As for the repair project, the boss is still Song Qingyu, and the boss has to look at the project he has repaired. This is quite normal.

If Wen Xiaoyun refused, he would appear stingy.

So the three set off together.

On the way, Song Qingyu talked and laughed about the Chinese civilization. He talked and laughed with Zhuang Zhou. Obviously, he had done enough homework before he set out. He knew that Zhuang Zhou liked the Chinese civilization of the ancient earth, so he made up for this knowledge. Zhuang Zhou talked freely.

When he arrived at the Temple of Wealth, Zhuang Zhou felt better.

Wen Xiaoyun saw that he walked with a flutter, and naturally knew that Zhuang Zhou was very happy.

However, this surprise was originally prepared by himself. Now that someone has picked a peach, he can't be refreshed.

The first God of Wealth Temple in the interstellar, the meaning of this ‘first’ is very different from the beginning.

He originally wanted to give Zhouzhou the best.

But now, no matter how hard he repaired the Caishen Temple after him, it is no longer the first one.

The name alone can only rank second.

Wen Xiaoyun didn't say anything, while being happy for Zhuang Zhou, he was already making plans in his heart.