CH 16

Worship Me, I Can Make You Rich Chapter 16: It would be nice if I could also bless me to find a wife sooner.

Cheng Jinxue got his wish and lay in the medical warehouse.

Before lying in, he promised to Zhuang Zhou: "Xiao Zhouzhou, from now on, you and I will be the most loyal and pious believers of God of Wealth!"

In that posture, whoever robbed him and Zhuang Zhou for the first place, he was anxious.

It seems that this time I was really terrified by bad luck.

The eyes of other people looking at Zhuang Zhou became extremely eager.

Especially the people of the elite team.

The facts they personally experienced are before, and the **** lessons that Cheng Jin learned are behind. They originally just tried to see if they were so agile, but now they completely believe it.

"Hu...No, Mr. Zhuang Xiao, where did you buy incense burners and candles? Can you buy them on Starnet."

"Although I know these things, I have only seen them when I was studying history before, are they really sold?"

"Are you too much? Can you give us some evenly? We can buy it from you with star coins!"

The eager gaze was like looking at a cornucopia.

The only one who is still a little skeptical is Doctor Bai.

"What happened just now? Why didn't I understand what you said? Worshiping God?" Doctor Bai was confused.

Zhang Feng and others immediately became excited with Dr. Bai's popular science.

After listening to the explanation, Doctor Bai smiled helplessly: "You are too exaggerated. These are just coincidences, right?"

Zhou Hongyi said with heart and soul: "Doctor Bai, you will know later."

You know nothing about the power of God of Wealth!

Although Doctor Bai felt that the medical warehouse was inexplicably and strangely getting better, he felt it was strange. There really was no such kind of grotesque thoughts.

Zhang Feng and the others don't care whether Doctor Bai believes it or not, they are eager to get a little joss stick from the general wife in the future.

Fortunately, Zhuang Zhou speaks well.

Zhuang Zhou has always been very considerate to his followers.

"You can give it to you, you don't need to give me money."

Zhuang Zhou took out a joss stick from his Qiankun sleeve and divided it among everyone.

Everyone only regarded him as fetching things in the space twist.

Zhang Feng and the others were very happy. After the division, they couldn't help asking: "Mr. Zhuang Xiao, how do you prepare so much? Do you often worship God of Wealth?"

Hearing this, everyone looked at Zhuang Zhou immediately, with gossip on his face.

A pair of 'talk about it! We want to know what magical deeds you have experienced' gossip face.

Zhuang Zhou: "..."

Zhuang Zhou blushed a little.

He said slowly: "I don't worship it often..."

He has worshipped himself several times.

It's all for food.

No way, no believer gave him a confession.