26| Sore?

Sage Pov

After taking the picture of my initials just above her vagina I smiled to my self before I leaned down and kissed her. She kissed me back and I made sure to remove the knife from the bed.

Kiss down her neck i started to leave bite marks. "Ah God Sage please just touch me already." She whined and i smiled before biting her once more. She moaned with slight pain before I pull away.

"I fuck you when I want. Be patient." Was all I said before i took my time with her. When I finished leaving hickies and bite marks on her body especially her tits I pull away to only take another picture.

"Would you stop taking pictures." I blinked at her twice like she mad.
"No." That's an obvious answer, I threw the phone down and took off my tops and pants.

I reached for the toy on the nightstand and I turned it on, I let her hear the sound of the vibration before she let out a shaky sigh.
I turned it on max and slowly ran it between her lips.

Only for her to moan out and spaz just a bit. I smirked before I pushed it inside her and she moaned loudly before she tried to close her legs that were tied to each side of the bed. I left the toy inside her before I moved to her nipples and started to suck on them.

"God Sage- fu-"
Before she could finish I slapped her breast letting go her let out a yelp. I turn up the speed on the toy before she started to moaned uncontrollably. She kept moaning my name and i loved it so much, but i was in the mood to make her scream.

I took the lube and two toys before I moved between her legs again. "This is cool so just to say." I said before you moved a pillow under her hips and pour some lube into my hand I rubbed it around before i moved my fingers to her other tight hole.

She jumped at the cold just a little before she kept moaning.
I lubricate the slimmer toy and made sure it was well lubed up.
I push the tip in and her mouth went wide but nothing came out. I push it further and that when i my heart picked up some speed in excitement.

Her moaned was so loud at this point I'll have to fuck her from this paining boner. I pushed the first toy into her cunt deeper just to make the vibration hit her.
I pushed the toy i had in my hands deeper and started to fuck her with it.

I could feel her tighten around it as i push it in and pull it out. I leaned down and sucked on her clit making her whisper a curse. I'll let it slide, sigh.

Feeling the vibration hit her clit i moaned just to send some more. Once i thought the smaller toy was doing no good, I took it out and took up the one that was more the size like the one in her pussy.

I poured alot of lube on it and on her hole before i pushed it in.
"No no i can't take it, Sage it's too big."
I leaned up and kissed her slowly, before I pulled away and used my free hand to remove the blindfold.

"Listen." I started softly waiting for her eyes to adjust before she looked at me. I smiled softly before i ruined it.
"You'll take what i give you and i will use you until I'm pleased do you understand?" I said and I knew she was speechless, not pleaser with the silence i gripped her hair and yanked it back making her moan.

"Yes I understand but please i can't." I rolled my eyes and kissed her to shut her up. I pushed the tip in and she groaned in the kissed. Maxing the speed on the jack rabbit in her cunt she moaned in the kissed and I pushed the toy fully in.

Once it was done I pulled away with a smirk. "That's wasn't bad?" I said and she groaned before I smiled and turned the vibration on making her scream out.
I moaned hearing her scream before i leaned down to kiss her neck, both hands groping her boobs.

"God you sound so perfect." I bit on her neck softly before bit down harder.
I heard her moaned loudly and I knew she came.
I kept this up you til she came again beside I pull my boxers off and took the dildo out of her pussy.

She bit her lips before she looked down at me. I placed it at her mouthed before I smiled. "Suck, i want it clean." I said and she swallowed before sticking her tongue out.
The way she'd was sucking it made me think she has done this before.

"Your such a good slut." I said before i placed it aside and lined my self up with her entrance.
When she took a breath and that's when i slammed into her. She yanked on her restrains and i undid them before she pulled me down into a kiss.

I slammed into her in a fast pace and I went hard too. She came on me but I didn't stop I was going to make her come more than 3 times and i mean it.

Her breast were shaking as i fucked her and her moans were loud. Seeing that her throat barely had any bruises or marks I wrapped my hands around her neck and leaned down to her lips.

"You love when I fuck you like this don't you."
"Yes i love it don't stop, use me." I kissed her giving her neck some squeezes, pushing my tongue in her mouth she sucked on it and I made a mental note to make her gag on my cock sometime this week.

She came once again and I picked up my pace feeling myself close. "Sage I can't-"
I gripped her throat cutting her off keeping it for nice while i released and smiled down at her. She gasp for air and removed my hand to see the red mark on her throat.

I was so close, I went harder causing her to come again and she clenched around me.
"Ah Sage stop." I slammed into her for her last time and came hard. We both were panting as i pulled out.

She whined before her legs dropped.
I took the toy from her but and watched as my cum seep out of her.
When i heard her panting stop i checked and she was asleep. I cleaned up everything and untied her before I gently placed her I to the bath.
I got in with her and cleaned her up, when I was finished and up myself cleaned up I took her out.

Drying her and gettung her dressed I landed her in bed and turned off the lights. I left and did a check around the house to make sure everything was fine and in place before I joined her in bed.