06| Old Ways

"We are going on a little trip to France." I said to Luke as he watched zoey and Alice play and colour together. "Why?"
I gave him a look as if he wasn't listening to the meeting. He made an o shape with his mouth and hummed before checking his phone.

"When?"
"Tomorrow."
"Fuck man not even a day to get my shit together before you go and kill people again." He said a little too loud causing the girls to think we called them. I waved them off to make them know it was okay.

As i spoke to him about my plan with Francis the girls were out of head space and presently gossiping about something very juicy.
"No, Alice you need to come to the part. Tiffany showed up pregnant last year. Margot says every years she comes pregnant." Zoey said taking out her phone to show a picture.

"But Vicky said she has it for different men." Alice said searching for her stuffy, they talked some more until I had to go and make a call. I had to arrange the thing. Sitting in my office i started to daily numbers and book the finest hotel.

My door opened and Alice walked in. I looked up at her and took in her outfit.

I hummed before she walked over to me and sat on my lap

"Dinner is in the oven, what do you want to eat with it on the side?" She asked and i hummed kissing her shoulder before i put the phone away.

"You, in a very exposed manner." I said and she laughed softly before playing in my hair, watching as i book the hotel room at L’Apogée Courchevel.

"We're staying here?" She asked and i nodded my head as she looked over the pictures. "Sage, hurry and make up your mind what do you want on the side." She said standing and checking the time.

I told her what i wanted before she started to walk out, watching her ass as it moved side to aide i wet my lips. The urge to make them red for no reason.

When i was finally finish with work I left and go down. Zoey and Luke were eating already and i honestly thought they left, until I remembered it's a sleep over.
I wonder if he's bringing Zoey with him to France. I mean nothing will go wrong if my plan goes smoothly.

Going into the kitchen to see if Alice needed any help Luke shouted to me.
"Do not go in the kitchen trust me." I waved him off and walked only to receive the most dirtiest look I've ever received. I gave a thin smile and back out.

"She doesn't like it when she's cooking and someone's in the kitchen." Zoey stated and I took it as a note to remember. I spoke with them and told them were we would be staying in France. She came out with two plates of food.

My eyes widen at the amazing scent that hit my nose.

She sat next to me and we all ate while talking

She sat next to me and we all ate while talking. I enjoyed dinner and I wish I had more.
Alice made a joke about an accident she had in the past and wine came our of Luke's nose at how hard he was laughing.

It cause us all to laugh hard. She then stood and took the plates. "Time for dessert."
"Don't you think Zoey and Luke should leave first." I said and she gasp making me send her a playful wink.
Zoey rolled her eyes with a smile.

"Trust me Luke will be the only person leaving the table, i mean I haven't seen those tits since our days in the changing room for volleyball." My eyes widen and looked at Zoey who laughed at my reaction.
Luke had scorn on his face but ignored her for the rest of them time.

Valentino texted me making me check his message.
-let us meet at the airport for further discussions-

Texting him back with a message I heard Alice walking back out.
"Get off the phone." She whine and I nodded my head texting the message fast before sending it.

Looking up I looked at the plate she rested down in front of me. This woman can honestly cook. Even though I honestly wanted to eat her out, I mean I wasn't cracking jokes I was talking facts.

After eating I packed a few clothes before we made a quick trip to her place to get some clothes. The scene out this side is so beautiful I had to take a picture of the stars.

I'm sitting on my car I whistled a tone. I jumped when i felt arms wrap around me. "Hi."
Looking back i saw Alice, was smiling at me and i couldn't help but smile back.
"You ready?" I asked and she nodded her head.
"My niece says your a bad lady for taking me away from her." She said walking to her side of the car.

"Oh really now."

"Mhm."