11| Sick

I was to go to work on Monday but I got the worst flu ever. It's been a week now and I feel like I'm dying.
I rolled to my side looking out the window with a drastic sigh. Just before a dry cough came out hurting my throat.

My door opened and i sighed.
"Bunny im sick you can't come into my room." I said turning around expecting to see my sisters daughter but i saw Sage wearing all black with dark shades and a black mask.

I turned fully to her to see a bag in her hand.
"Um hi." I said and my voice came our horrible. 

"You didn't show up yo work so i got worried and called your sister, she told me you've been sick." She sat down next to me resting the bag down as well and she sighed.

For the past week I've been thinking of what i should say yo her as well so it's best that this is the right chance to say it I guess.
"Sage abou-"
"How about we make you take these medicines first." She cut me off going into the bag. I sighed as i sat up, why is she wearing dark shades.

"Whats with the glasses."
"Nothings wrong with them." She said handing me the ones I could take now and putting the ones that i was to take after a meal on the night stand.
She left to get water as i read through what is one the boxes.

Grabbing some tissue i blew my nose since it began to run again, she came back in and closed the door before she handed me the water. Mumbling a thank you she nodded her head and i took the pills.
"So?" She started and i drank some more water before I spoke.

"I want to be with you and continue what we're having but I'm just scared that either one of us will get hurt from what you do and i don't want that to happen. I want you to be healthy and not injured, I want us to never be in danger you know?"

I said and she nodded her head before she moved some of my hair away.
"I understand Alice but this is something i became who i am to bring up my family. I didn't want us living a hard life so I made a sacrifice for this. I wanted them to be happy and living healthy and i want the same for you."

She did all that for her family, she's so sweet. Did she really?
"I know it's going to be hard for you to choose but all you need to know is that I'm not going anywhere and I will give you anything you want along with protecting you. Fuck that sounded cringe." She mumbled the last part making me laugh hard.

She chuckled as she moved the pills away from the bed. She moved and laced next to me ignoring the fact I'm sick.
"The choice is yours Alice. I'm not pressuring you." She said and that made me feel alot better, all of what she said made me feel better.

"Fuck your so hot." She said and i chuckled before I moved to get out of bed. "Let me go wash off first." She nodded her head letting me leave the bed and to the bathroom.

When I was finished I walked out in a towel and found her looking at my novel books. Most of them are very spicy lesbian books and the one she had in her head had something to do with a woman being born with a penis and I got worried she'd find it weird.

I rushed over and took the book making sure to keep a tight grip on my towel.
"I was reading that." She reached for it but i Backes our and moved to the book self to put it back.

She grabbed my arm and pulled me towards her but I used my strength with the desperate need for her not to read the book.
"I won't let you read it." I said pulling away from her and jogging to my shelf. I was turned around and pinned to the bookshelf.

"Whats wrong with me reading what i already have." She whispered and my eyes widen at her words. Please tell me she's joking, she better be joking, does she really have one?

She leaned down to my ear and i could feel the material of the mask on my ear.
"You don't have to worry about the size either, its perfect for you." I blushed and tired to hide it when she pulled away but in the process of the my towel fell.

"Shit-"

I tried to cover myself but she pulled my arms away. "Sage." I whined and she hushed me before allowing her hands to slide down my body from my breast to under my butt.
"So perfect." It obvious she wasn't to say that out loud but it did come out loud. Maybe she thought the mask wouldn't allow me to hear properly.

Hearing footsteps she groaned and grabbed the towel and wrapped me in it before taking the book.
"I have to go, you can text me okay." She said and I nodded my head.
She was about to leave but i never saw her gorgeous eyes ever since she came here. I grabbed the shades and saw that her eyes were red like she was crying. She took them back before the door opened and Luke peeped in.

"Your mom's ready to go."
He said and she passed him. He gave me a small waved and i returned it before he closed the door.
Has she been crying? For what though?

I groaned before i went to pull on some clothes. WAIT- she left with the book!
"No."

●●●

Pulling on my clothes I dropped back in bed with a heavy groan, she's been crying. Was she crying over me? Nope can't be, what am i thinking.

I huffed before i thought about what I'm going to choose

I huffed before i thought about what I'm going to choose. After about an hour of thinking i sighed before texting her.

Al-
Can I come over

Sage Pov

I never knew someone who looked so sweet could be reading something like this. Like oh my god the words in thus bo- its basically porn without a plot.
Diana has a very high sex drive like fuck, I hope she's not like that or i wouldn't survive.

My phone buzzed with a message from Alice and i found myself smiling even before I opened my phone.
Checking the message I immediately texted her back.