08| Break

"I want Ice cream, no wait I was waffles. Nooooo waffles and ice cream. Yeah that I want that."
The lady laughed as she moved to the waffles cones.
"You have a very hyperactive girlfriend." She said and I groaned when Alice wanted me to pick her up.
She fell asleep on my arm earlier and now it's in pain.

"I can't baby my arm hurts." I told her so instead she hugged my side. The woman laughed before she handed me the ice cream, I paid her and we left.
She silently eat her icecream as I drive us back to the hotel.
I paused realizing something, pulling out my phone i called Zoey.
"Yello!"
"Hey is she to be eating ice-cream."
"No, she should be not. She'll be feeling cramps alot after."
Looking at Alice who basically finished her ice cream form my lips in a thin line.
"Sage."
"Hmm yeah"
"Is she eating ice-cream?"
"No not at all, just git curious before i bought it you know?" I lied and she fell for with before hanging up.

Once we reached back she ran to the room as I went on a call with my team to make them know that where moving in tomorrow.
Walking back into the room she was crying and i knew it was the cramps.
"Baby stop crying." I said picking her up and pulling her on my lap.
"But mommy my tummy hurts." She straddled me and held onto me tight. I moved my hand between us and rubbed her stomach softly.

"I know baby just relax okay." I said and she cried softly hugging me tight.
"Do you want your coloring book baby." If i packed it, God I hope I packed it. She nodded her head and i laid her on the bed softly before I went and search for her things.

"Mommy hurry up." She whined and I hummed letting her know I could heat her as I collected her stuff.
"You want the Panda baby?"
"Yes I want panda."

Walking back with the crayons, coloring book, stuffie and blanket she made cute grabbed hands. After setting her up I ordered for some snacks for her to eat and her juice boxes.

"Can we go to the movies tomorrow mommy?" I sighed knowing I have to start the mission tomorrow since that's our only clear few.
"We can't baby, mommy has to work tomorrow." I said and she frowned before holding onto me.

"I don't want you to work."
"I know, I wanna spend time with you too. But this is really important and I can't mess this up."

She huffed and turned her back to me as she aggressivly colored in her book. I sighed and hugged her from the back until she fell asleep.
Taking the things away I placed her in bed and laid her there in the sheets before I pack up and out everything away.

Decided to take her out of those clothes and put her in something else comfortable to sleep in. I got changed as well before i joined her in bed, holding her small frame until i fell asleep.

Waking up the next day, it was the day of Francis gala event and that's the day we had to make out move.
Luke though it would be best if we left the girls with my grandmother's until the job is done.
I packed up her stuff and placed them in the car before i went back up for her.

"But why do i have to stay with your grandmothers?"

"Because your safer there, and I don't want anything happening to you when im gone. Got it." She nodded her head as I held her and walk towards the elevator.

I must say she looks cute in her outfit today.

As we got in the elevator she was swinging our hands back and forth and i found it cute, she wasn't in her headspace anymore but she tends to act childish

"So, when will you come for me?"

"Around 12, if it doesn't take any longer then 9." I told her and she hummed before coming closer to me when someone entered the elevator.
He was on a phone call with his back to us and his voice was very annoying.

"Can we stop to get some food before we go?" Tugging on my sleeve she asked softly not wanting the guy to hear our conversation.
"We can pick up whatever you want." I said and she smiled before someone else came into the elevator.

I pulled her infront of me and she hugged me from there. I placed my hand above her butt to keep her dress down.
She looked up at me and mindlessly fixed my coat.
The ride down was long due to the man arguing on the phone in French, a woman with her disgusting child, and two janitors talking about their time at a strip club.

When it came to our stop I sighed pulled her out with me. "Remind me to never book a hotel like this again." She laughed as she walked behind me to our car. Getting in Luke started the car, the ride was quiet until the girls started asking for food to eat.

We stopped at an restaurant near by and got out.
Entering Luke checked his time and mouth that we only had 3 hours until we move in.
I sighed and made them order as we sit.
When the food came Luke asked for them to put it in a tame out so we can leave early.