24| Anika Sakurako

Her eyes were piercing into mine and let me tell you this is the first time I've ever felt like sitting my pants in a very long time.
"Maybe." She said and i glanced at Alice who was sitting with her wife and two children.

"Sigh, I'm guessing you want something out of it." I said and Anika nodded her head, leaning back in her chair. Fuck she looks so hot. Breath Sage breath.

"Name it." I said and she smirked. "I want your car-"
"Excuse me what?" I said and she smiled before she pointed to my black GTR parked up next to her car.

"You don't want guns or some shit-"
"Nah, I just want your car. It's sexy you have goo taste." She said and i smiled widely nodding my head before i reached in my pocket and threw her the keys.

"Thanks, now that's it or you wanna hang?" She asked raising a brow and she's fucking confusing me. "This was not what I expected." I said and she laughed softly before she looked at her wife and kids.

"Yeah well I expected you to be more scared but you got some balls." Oh trust me their big but i was scared. I sighed before she looked at Corky who was doing her home work.
"So what you adopted her or some shit." She said making me roll my eyes.

"Fuck no, I never expected for Frankie to have a kid. Alice would've been pissed if I left to her die to Carmilia." I said and she nodded her head before she looked back at me.

"She your wife." I shook my head, i do see my self being with her for very long but that's if she wants to be in this type of life.
"Calm your shits dude you look do tense. We can go to ***** resturant and talk things out. Be their at 8." She said standing and i nodded my head before I groaned making her laugh.

"I have to get another car you bitch." She shook her head as she unlocked my car, she waved me bye and Emily stood with their children as Alice walked over to me. Luke was the first to reach my side as Anika got in my car and her wife got into the one they came in.

"How'd it go?" They both asked and I smiled widely pulling Alice on my lap.

"It went fucking amazing now we are going to dress to kill for tonight's dinner, I wanna look better than her. Luke im gonna need you and some of Kaz men to keep guard at the house while were away just in case." I said and we stood from the table.

"What about you, you need people to watch you and Alice." He said and i smiled patting his shoulder.
"Relax ill have Kaz and Quincy and two more guys." I said and he nodded his head before he sighed and walked off.

Me and Alice went to our room and she was tell me about her time with Emily and i liked that they were gettìng along.
She left to get ready in her sisters room leaving me to await her surprise.

I got dressed in all black naturally i then got a text from Anika saying she's waiting on us and to dress fancy.
I rolled my eyes before i texted her back.

The door opened and i hummed hearing her calling me. I was too busy texting Anika I didn't realize she was right infront of me until she cleared her throat.

My eyes widen as i cleared my throat and swallowed hard. Fucking hell. Her breast are just popping, I want her out of this dress and underneath me so bad.
I took a deep breath before she laughed. "Your staring."
"Your fucking beautiful Alice."

Wjen Kaz told me him and his men were in position thats when me and Alice left in and fully black tinted SUV

I sighed as i glanced at her chest and looked away.

She was texting her sister and i gave her her privacy but that dress though. God I'm definitely fucking her tonight.
"This is the 14th time your staring at my boobs Sage-"

"Im dying to suck on them im not lying." She laughed hard along with Quincy infront. They think I'm joking I'm readying to drown between her breast anytime soon.
I sighed as we pulled and Quincy escorted us to where the two were waiting.

It was a VIP section so we had our privacy and Emily's eyes widen when she saw Alice.
"Oh my god what breast size are you?" Emily said and I looked at the luscious breast one last time.

I'm kidding that's not gonna he the last time I'm looking at them.
"I'm a fucking C they aren't that big you fools."

"Those do not look C, did you get them done." Anika asked and i tried not to laugh, we took out seats and as the two ladies talked about whatever me and Anika spoke about business.

"So she didn't reach out to you at all?" I asked and she shook her head sipping her wine.
"No, i mean i had this feeling I was being stalked a few months a go and I had to go off radar. When my men brought back the man they Katerina found out it was one of her men." She explained and I sighed shaking my head.

"So what was your plan on this?" She fianlly asked and i told her what I was planning to do, I already got information on her and all I need it to put my plan in acting.

"Why not wait until whe strikes first, because she obviously now knows that we're planning on coming for her so shell be expecting you to hit around this  week. You could wait another week because that'll catch her off guard." Anika said and i took her advise of this because she's she's doing this shirt for so long like purr.

As we discussed more the waiter came with the menu. After looking through we made our order and came up with more to the plan i had originally.

I have a bad feeling that this will go down bloody and it won't be a good fight.