20| Something Crazy

After moving to a new place which was big enough and off radar she made sure that my sister and niece is here as well. Waking up to shuffling I saw her leaving the room, where is she going at this time.

I got out of bed and into the shower, after I went into the closet to put some clothes on.
After doing so I opened my door and bumped into Corky.
"Hey what's wrong?" I asked and she groaned  peeping into the room.

"I wanted to talk to Sage about something." She said and i peeped out the room not seeing Sage at all.
"I'm going to look for her now come." Taking her hand I brought her downstairs where we heard movement.

"What did you wanna talk about?" I asked her and she started to stratch her head which meant she was stressing on something. "Corky relax and talk to me." I said checking the living room where no one is.

"This thing is all my fault Alice." Turning to her i removed her hand from her hair. "No its not don't say things like that." I said fixing her hair properly.

"I'm not joking, Camilla and my dad have been at clawing at each since, he took Valentinos wife to catch his attention to make an agreement but that didnt go to good and then Sage took me in making Camilla coke after Sage-"

"Corky calm please, it's going to be fine. Everything is going to go okay alright." I said pulling her into a hug when she started crying, God poor kid.
"What if it doesn't, what if die."

"We're not gonna die kid, now get your face out my girls tits." Sage said coming from the kitchen, Corky sent her a glare before resting her head back on my breast.

"She's so mean to me." Corky complained and I sighed at how Sage rolled her eyes, not liking the way how Corky was near my breast.
"Your 18 tough up for fucks sake." Sage yanked her away from me and dragged her into the kitchen making me follow.

As I walked in Corky was stuffing her face with breakfast.
There was enough for everyone so as i was about to a plate Sage stopped me. "I'm making you something different." She said and i smiled wrapping my arms around her from the back as she moved around.

"So how is it going to work, how are you going to get rid of Camilla?" Corky asked and Sage hummed for a while before she gave an answer.
"First we use you and Alice as bate to kidnap one of her guys, second get information out of him along with finding a threat so we can use him against her and lastly we come with a plan on how to attack." She said and I let it sink in before i bite her shoulder.

"Ow babe what the fuck-"
"Using us as bate, no." I said and she huffed before she put the knife down and turned to me.
"It'll be okay alright, I'll hear a sniper watching over the both of you along with men to watch you two but not in clear sight okay." She said and i sighed, I know she's not gonna put me nor Corky in danger but I'm still cautious about going out there and doing that.

I nodded my head allowed to get back to making us breakfast.
The other came down soon after, I ended up having to explain everything to my sister.
Sage promised to move them somewhere safer when everything goes down which made me feel better.

I was I'm out bedroom looking out the window and into the beautiful view.
"Here you go?" Looking I took the pot of food from Sage and rested it on the cloth on the table after she laid it down.

"Alice if you don't want to do it you don't have to do okay." She said sitting next to me and i smiled shaking my head. "I'll do it." I said and she only nodded her head before telling me to eat.

As I ate peaceful she would comb her fingers through me hair as we spoke about things

As I ate peaceful she would comb her fingers through me hair as we spoke about things. The feeling was nice, it made me forget about this whole Camilla thing.

We were now laying in bed watching A Quiet Place 2. It pissed me off how the little boy left the baby in the place when it's soon out of oxygen.
When it was finally over I cuddled up into Sage side.
"You okay?" She asked and I shook my head. "Whats wrong?"
"I just want this to be over quickly." I said and she nodded her head.

"Want to do something crazy." She and i looked at her like having me shooting a car wasn't crazy enough.
"What."

A smirked crawled in her face making me wonder what's going on in her mind at this moment.
"Go change." She said and i got out of bed and slowly moved to the closet.
"Are we going on a date?" I asked and she peeped her head in to look at my naked body.

"Something like that yeah." She said and I sighed pulling on a black dress.

Slipping on some sandals I walked out and grabbed my phone and my purse just incase

Told my sister that I'm going out with Sage and to call if anything goes wrong.

We moved to sages car and i got in. "Where are we going?" I asked and she only smiled at me. "Don't worry about it."

Now I wanna worry about it.