05| Business

Sage Pov

"So it looks like I have your cargo Ms. Lincoln and I'm guessing you want them back."
"Cut to the chase Valentino what is that you want in exchange?" I asked not having time for his games, i need those cargos because they are to be shipped to Francis. I'm so fucked.

"I want you to do a job for me." He spoke and i raised a brow. "Whatever you want tell my men they'll do-"
"I think you must have misheard. I said I want you, Sage Lincoln to do this job for me." Luke looked at me before back at my door I looked up and saw Alice.

"Yes." I said making them look back at her.
"Your mother sent this for you." She said handing me the file i wanted. I thanked her before i dismissed her. As she was walking out one of his men slapped her ass causing her the let out a yelp and rush out the office. He had the fucking audacity to touch her.

"Valentino you must know i don't like when other people touch what's mine." I said and his eyes widen before giving his men a glare. "I apologize-"

"I don't want your apologize I want his hand." I said pointing to the same hand he used to slap her butt. Luke went around and rested a blue cloth on the table.
"Lincoln he's my best shoote-"
"And she's my property, now it's either his hand or you find someone else to do that job but ill still take his hand anyways." I said standing and going to a small dresser in the corner of the room.

"Rest down your hand Lewis." He ordered just as i opened a draw and pulled out my arms length katana.
Looking back at Lewis he was shitting himself.
"Valentino I don't like to go back on my old ways. And you know that." I said and he chuckled before pulling the cover off of the katana.

"Its just this one favor, he took the most special from me." He said and he sounded hurt, I wonder who would actually have the audacity to take Valentinos wife. Place the blade just above his skin I  smirked seeing he was shaking violently.

"Who?"
"Francis."
He scream was the only thing you could hear, blood ooze out on the cloth before Luke wrapped it around his well, wrist.
"If I see one blood drop on the floor im cutting his dick off next." I said giving Luke the blade making him put it back.

"So Francis." I said and he nodded taking his eyes from the bloody blade that went back in its cover. Listen, I clean it now and then okay.
"He took my wife and you want him dead and my wife back." He said and I sighed before texting Alice to make sure she was fine.

"If you do that you'll get your cargo back." This definitely means if I kill Francis I'll get to keep 25 gold bars, 50 different type of guns and 6 cars. It's a win win.
"Okay." I said and he sighed in relief before he stood to shaked hands. I stood and shook his hand, I realized i got no reply from Emily.

I motioned for Luke to check on her as i walked them to the elevator. As i was walking back Luke jogged over to me. "She's asking for you, and she asked about the scream but I told her that you'll answer that." He said patting my back and groaned before I went to her office.

Walking in i saw her holding  her lion stuffie with her paci in her mouth. "Baby." I called making her look up at me, she made grabbed hands and i smiled going to her.
"Whats wrong princess?" I asked taking the paci from her mouth, she released a small belch making me smile.

"I heard the scream and i got scared that mommy got hurt." She said and i smiled before kissing her cheek, I picked her up making her squeal.
"Mommy's perfectly fine baby." I said sitting and putting her on my lap.
"Then who screamed mommy?" She said looking down and making her lion do a weird dance
"Mommy just gave that bad man a lesson for touching you." I said and she smiled before hugging me, I wrap my arms around her waist and held her close.

"I want ice cream."
"You want ice cream." I said and she nodded her head.
"Let's go get ice cream."

●●●

Alice carefully took her heels off before she dashes to the bathroom, I should get a bathroom installed in her office. I went to my room and changed before taking the ice scoop and two bowls. I bought cookie dough and cookie and cream since their her favorite.

After filling the bowls i took two spoons and began to close up the ice cream and put them away in the freezer.
I heard walk into the kitchen as I took out the sprinkles from the cupboard. I was on her phone texting and i didn't mind until I saw her gasp. Giving her a side glance I raised a brow.

"My sister's boyfriend came back from the military." She said before coming around and showing me a picture of him giving her sister a ring.
"Hmm I thought she was a single mom." I said and she smiled before texting her sister.
"If she was a single mom i wouldn't be staying over by you ill be with her all the time." She said before licking off the spoon, I cleared my throat before I spoke.

"Go pick something to watch." I said and she skipped away to the living room, we ended watching something  i hadn't watched since i was a kid, Sid The Science Kid. Now I know your going to be like; omg their watching kid shows, their so childish.

Sometime you have to act childish so you don't feel old, I'm only 27 and i would like to live my life how i want and watch what i want. And that includes Bubble Guppies.