Introduction

The book will start in July only. I will start posting chapters from July, however, I'll post the aesthetics and everything now so to end the suspense for everyone!

Hope you guys enjoy, and I apologize in advance for anyone whose heart I might break in this story. But just know the plot has been ready for months.

💋

Hello and welcome to my book. Thank you for giving it a chance. This is my book, coming from my imagination, I request people not to copy it.

This is the second book in the Kapoor series, the first one is called Khwahish. If you haven't read it, you can check it out on my profile. It is also a multicouple book. Though these two are interconnected standalones so reading the first book isn't exactly necessary, but if you have read it, you'll have a better understanding of characters.

This is a multicouple book that has five pairs. I would like to say that the characters can seem selfish and that is okay. The women in the story are strong headed and they make decisions keeping themselves in mind. So I don't want any negative comment regarding them. If you don't like something, you can leave but do not spread hate because I will delete those comments.

Keep your passive aggressive tones to yourself as well. I am not looking for criticism. If you like the book, keep reading it, if you don't like something, leave. Seriously, just leave. This is a Dark Romance, people are morally gray. If that isn't something you can cut your deal with, please don't read this book. I do not want to deal with people who ignore all warnings and still read and then comment about how they hate it. For the love of God, if there is anything that does not align with your interests, please just don't read the book.

I am also a human and my mental health is also important. If you somehow decide to spread negativity, keep away from here.

The book has a variety of Tropes. Check out the tags for them or my book 'Kisse' which has a detailed list of said tropes for this book under the heading 'Hasratein 2'.

For anyone looking for a cultural or religious accurate aspect in this book, please don't. I was born into a Hindu family but I am an atheist, all I know about religion is through observing my mother and that isn't much. My intention is not to hurt anyone's feelings or religious sentiments that is why I keep them out of my books. I hope you understand.

One thing I wanna add is that in one particular couple, the female lead is older than the male lead. If it bothers you then you don't have to read the book but like I said before, don't spread negativity. Age gap is normal and having a woman older than the man should not really bother anyone. But if it does, just don't read the book.

The update schedule will be once a week, more if I have time on my hands.

Warnings-

Assault Attempt
Enochlophobia
Mature language
Mentions of suicide
Misogyny (not from any leads)
Panic attacks
Sexual Content-
Kinky Shit - That is literally all I have to say. I am sure you people wouldn't mind it 😏

Those are all for warnings and misogyny will be dealt with, just to let you people know.

Cheating would never be a part of my stories.

Thank you and if you are still interested, go ahead and I'll see you then 💋