chapter 73

Damon smiled as he watched the couple leave. It had taken less than an hour to bankrupt Brittneys parent's. They would have to sell their house and downsize to a regular sized house, they would have to pull Brittney out of school as they wouldn't be able to afford it.

He wished he could see her reaction to her parents telling her how they lost their money.

Maybe he should visit the school purely to see if his brothers and sister were getting the education they needed. He knew Adrian and Zach were visiting tommorow, he could go with them. The aftermath of Brittney finding out could be exciting.

At school

Emilia used her notebook still but she was going to start talking to her friends. She had already spoken to Antonio, it wasn't that hard.

Classes went by quite fast and soon it was lunch time. Antonio and Emilia made it to the cafeteria, Emilia whispering her replies, not wanting to be heard.

When they entered, they so saw a crowd of people swarming in the middle. "I wonder what happened" Antonio said knowing it was a fight but not knowing what it was about.

Sophia came rushing to them when she saw them enter "you will never guess what just happened" she rushed.
"Tell us" Antonio replied.

"Ok so their is some new kids, everyone knows your brother's are the ones not to mess with and in our year group Luca and his friends are not to be messed with. Anyone I think the new kids know Dante and Matteo, but they challenged your brothers and naturally they sorted them out, only one of them got knocked into Luca causing him to spill his food. So after fighting with your brothers, they are now fighting with Luca " Sophia explained.

"Come on we can see it better over there" Sophia said grabbing Emilia's hand and dragging her to where their other friends were watching from.

The scene before them was quite calm for a fight.

Matteo and Dante were talking to each other quietly. On the floor was one of the new kids, he was unconcious at the moment.

In the other end, Luca had his friends hold the second new kid whilst he best him up.

It wasn't that he was pissed at the split food but the boy had a nerve to threaten him too.

"Should we put a stop to it" Matteo asked. They knew one of the new kids worked for Damon so no doubt they would all be getting in trouble.
"Wasn't there three of them" Dante asked looking around for the third.

The third was the one who worked for Damon, he was watching his friend get beat up, one was unconcious. It wasn't like he was a bad friend but he knew what Dante and Matteo were capable of so he never challenged them. Eventually he decided his friends had learnt a lesson.

He spotted Emilia in the crowd. The twins were often talked about alot amongst the younger members, the long lost sisters, who Damon would do anything for...well that was partly true as  the rumours had spread around quick about the elder twin, some say he killed her, others say he tortured her, and finally he took pity on her and let her go.

"I suggest you stop the fighting now" he finally said once he had moved, he now stood in front of Emilia, a firm grip on her unbroken arm. He twisted it when no one stopped instantly.

Dante looked over not realizing he had their sister.

"You dare threaten me with my sister, I'm not even fighting" Dante snapped.

Antonio saw the look of pain in Emilia's eyes, he was going to let her brothers handle it but he couldn't just do nothing and let her get hurt so he punched the boy in the face. He let go instantly, even stumbled back and finally held his nose.