chapter 45

Before I start this chapter for it to make more sense, they have been waiting an hour or so, before the doctor came out. Just thought I'd mention this as I didn't cover the waiting period in the last chapter.

Also I have read the comments and stuff from the previous chapter, I apologize for leaving you all on that cliff hanger.

I am okay for those asking and thank you for asking .Figured since there was quite a few of you asking i would just put it here.

I had wrote a quarter of this a few days ago but decided to take a few days off from writing as I didn't want the quality of my writing to be effected by personal issues.

"I'm afraid I have some bad news, there's no easy way to say this"

Lexi got up and ran over with tears in her eyes "oh god please tell me she's okay" she cried.

"Is there somewhere private we can talk" the doctor asked Damon.

"Wait...anwser the question, is she okay?" Damon asked frantically.

"She's stable now please let's talk privately"

Lexi sighed with what appeared to be relief

"Go find Mason and tell him they can come back" Damon told Lexi before following the doctor. Lexi appeared heartbroken in his eyes so he decided to at least be civil.

"Is she out of surgery? When can I see her?" Damon asked.

"She's out of surgery now but she is unconcious still, we don't know the damage until she wakes up. What I want to talk to you about is somewhat disturbing. We have a duty to inform child services and the police when we think a child is being abused"

"I can assure you, this incident wasn't linked to abuse"

"Of course not as it happened in a school however her home life, whilst in surgery we discovered extensive scars which suggest years of abuse"

Damons anger rose. How dare those sick bastards.
"There is no abuse going on at home" Damon stated.

"That may be so but an investigation is required"

"Fine, have any of her injuries been dome in the last month"

"No but why does that matter, abuse is abuse"

"It matters because we have only just gotten custody of her, she was living with her mum in America up until a month ago"

"And where is her mum now"

"Prison"

The doctor wrote all this down. "I will let child services and the police know, they may still want to ask questions but since there is no evidence of abuse in the past month you should be okay but you will have to provide proof you did in fact gain guardianship in the last month" the doctor explained.

"Fine. Can I see her now" Damon replied.

"Yes I'll take you to her"

Damon never felt such sadness, when he saw his little sister hooked up to all the machines it broke his dead heart.

"I am so sorry Emilia, I should have been there, I failed you" he whispered as he took a seat next to her.

"We should have talked more, I knew something was up but I wanted you to come to me, I didn't want to force you to tell me" he continued.

Once Emilia was recovered, he would be going straight to America, he would be visiting that prison and killing them.

He had no doubt, he would kill his own mother for hurting Emilia. He didn't consider her his mother anyway, she abandoned them. How bad it was would determine the level of torture.