chapter 69

Ok so this chapter is kinda boring but I also want to point out Damon is the way he is because Emilia litterally almost got killed twice whilst their family was metres away the second time. He feels guilty he wasn't there to stop it from happening. And considering it happened by her own twin he's extra protective.

He doesn't care and would never stop her from having a bond with her other brothers. He has actively tried to get her to bond with Matteo and encourages Matteo to bond with her several chapters ago.

He mostly sees Dante and Mason as bad influences, the reason is covered in this chapter.

She's been abused all her life and she feels the safetest with him so of course he's to do everything he can to make sure she feels comfortable with him.

And he wasn't the one to give her his hoodies, mason did this because baggy hoodies and stuff would fit over her cast so she can wear full length sleeves stuff because she feels more comfortable wearing full length sleeves stuff.

I thought I'd explain this as there was a couple comments last chapter about this sort of thing, so just in case anyone else is wondering this is the explaination for it all.

Emilia laid on one sofa watching TV whilst Damon was sat on the other sofa watching TV and working.

Dante and Matteo walked in looking pissed but their mood changed when they saw Emilia.

"What are we watching" Matteo said sitting down on the sofa Damon was on.

"Rapunzel"

"God anyone would think you were a baby" Dante said but also sat down, he chose to knock her legs onto the floor and sit down where she had previously had her legs.

"Why" she asked.

"It's a childish movie that's why"

"In case you didn't know, I didn't have a childhood"

"Surely you have seen movies though"

Damon looked up from his work, curious of the anwser but he already knew it since she had mentioned she didn't have a proper childhood.

"I've seen bits" she mumbled which was true she had seen bits of movies if Lexi was watching one whilst she was cleaning.

"Well it's good to do stuff kids your age do you know" Dante said just as Mason came in.

"What are we discussing" he asked sitting on the lounge chair.

"Apparently I don't do enough stuff my age " Emilia said.

"Look I'm not trying to be mean but the process of healing needs to be you trying new things"

Emilia nodded, she was going to ask Alesandro tommorow but earlier Antonio had invited her out once they were both ungrounded.

"So does that mean I can go out with Antonio"

"Out like a date" Matteo asked snickering at Dante's expression. He didn't expect that.

Emilia decided to mess with them. They were both in agreement it was just as friends but Dante's expression was too funny not to mess with.

"Yes as a date" Emilia lied.

"Damon..." Dante said.

"What? I don't see the big deal. She's 16, she will be going on plenty more dates and quite frankly as long as he doesn't hurt her it's none of our business" Damon said getting back to his work. He didnt care who her friends were or who she went out with just as long as she didn't get hurt.