chapter 30

So the update you all want is here...I have no idea what's going to happen as I have multiple ideas for this chapter and writing this note before I even start the chapter.

Emilia couldn't help but flinch when she heard the yells. She was familiar with this and she knew she couldn't let Dante be on the recieving end so before Alesandro could stop her she ran across the hall.
"Emilia wait, you need to stay here whilst I sort it" Alesandro called. He didn't know what was going on but he knew Emilia didn't need to see Damon in a foul mood.

Emilia didn't wait though, she opened the door.

Damon had been pissed. Releasing his anger at the gym wasn't helping so I stalked up to Dante's room.

Dante was reading over a email Lexi had just sent.

I'm certain Dante knows, I'm trying to get rid of him but it's not working. He had the nerve to threaten me, he will pay for it though as I went to Damon about it.

Well fuck. Dante knew Damon would take Lexi's side. He wasn't usually someone you could manipulate but no one had seen the twins in years so everyone was blind to their...Lexi's wrong doings.

Damon walked in looking furious.
"Well shit" Dante muttered.

"You better start explaining yourself"

Dante could easily show Damon the emails, he had proof, but he decided not too. Dante wanted Lexi gone but these emails weren't enough to let that happen and he was prepared to get in trouble so he could mess with her more.

(Wattpad logic because logically he would have told Damon but I want more drama between Dante and Lexi)

"I didn't do shit" Dante snapped.

This made Damon even more angry.

He grabbed Dante by his shirt, pushing him against a wall. "listen you little bastard, I'm not messing about"

"Fuck you Damon " Dante said without thinking. He realised shortly after what he had said. No one speaks to Damon like that, even when he was in a good mood.

"What did you just say to me" Damon asked knowing exactly what was said.

"I'm sorry" Dante muttered, he didn't want to apologize but cursing Damon had always been a big no.

"You fucking will be" Damon's anger rose and if even possible his eyes darkened. he couldn't help hit the wall, the clock fell on the floor from the force of his hand connecting with the wall.

"You obviously didn't get the message last time or the time before when I told you to stop being a dick"

"In my defense, I did listen the first time, I stopped insulting Emilia"

"You really want to test me now " Damon said.

"Why not you're already pissed" Dante smirked.

Damon laughed, it was dark and sinical, "since you enjoy making pointless threats I've got one for you" he then whispered a menacing threat which caused Dante to gulp.

"I take it back, I meant it. Go fuck yourself Damon" Dante pushed Damon away.

Damon didn't take this well, as he menacingly stalked to Dante, he had no good intentions, Emilia came in.

Damon didn't see it was her and just presumed it was their dad so he continued.

"Damon stop" Dante said looking straight at Emilia, she shouldn't have to see damon like this.

Emilia gulped, she didn't know Damon's exact intentions but they weren't good. She hesitated but ultimately she ran in front of Dante.

"You're in the wrong bedroom Emilia" Damon had stopped when he finally saw her.
"And so are you"
Damon took a deep breath "go back to your room Emilia, this is an adult conversation"