55. An aberrant prison

"Shush, amore mio," (My love) His whisper filled the loneliness in me, a string of memories flash in front of my eyes

"Shush, amore mio," (My love) His whisper filled the loneliness in me, a string of memories flash in front of my eyes. Memories of when he fought beside me for the first time in that ring, the way he looked at me as I fought. Memories of when he kissed me for the first time in that car, a sudden happiness burst in me that day. Memories of when he picked me up without any hesitation when I got shot in the ball. Memories of when he caressed my body the same day. These memories made me quiet, I relax.

Goosebumps spring on my body as he chuckles after experiencing my surrender. Canzone's hands skimmed on the naked parts of my body. His fingers started from my chest, sliding softly down to my stomach while he brushes his lips on the crook of my neck. I jerk slightly. His touch still felt new to me, it made me highly sensitive.

Planting a line of kisses on the chest, Canzone reaches my breasts. With a muffled moan, I arch my back when he puts my nipple into his mouth. I struggled with the strips which restricted my senses as I rise my legs and wrap them around Canzone's body. I wanted to break out of the clothes restricting me. I wanted to touch him, I wanted to see him, I wanted to be able to speak freely. I moan again in pleasure.

While Canzone played with my breasts, his hand was nearing my panties. He holds the hem of the cloth, pulling them down as he managed to not leave my tits. I was now completely naked before him as I shuddered when I felt his hand attach to my aching pussy. The sudden bite on my nipple, shows me the playfulness in his bites. I loudly giggle at this, I feel Canzone's chuckles against my skin. His chuckles made me happy as they left ripples on my body.

I had completely forgotten about his fingers on the lips until he starts rubbing them. I try to move my hands at this, slight jerking, but I failed miserably. Even behind the strip, my eyes were closed. They were feeling the intensity of contentment in my body, as Canzone increased his pace. His middle finger professionally plays with my oversensitive bud while I slightly shudder in between his playings.

Canzone's lips once again press onto the skin of my stomach. He peppered small gentle kisses in a line as he kept on doing it until he reached near the lips. I gasp, my toes curl tightly when I feel his lips touch my clit. He was in between my thighs, he held the inner sides of them very gently.

Canzone started by licking my bud ever so softly. I take a deep breath within the small spaces available in my mouth. My head falls on the bed when Canzone puts his finger inside me while his tongue stayed outside my hole, stimulating my pussy by licking it again and again. I feel his wet hair on the lower part of my stomach as I moan a muffled sound when he pumps his finger. His pace increased.

He aggressively pushes another one of his finger into my wet pussy, twirling it deep inside my core. I moan into the crumpled ball of cloth put in my mouth, squinting my eyes very tightly as he shoves a third finger into me. His pace fastens more than ever and his tongue moves in the same rhythm.

The wet sounds of his fingers pumping into me ruthlessly were very low but not inaudible. My body was jerking heavily, my eyes were squinted under the piece of cloth blinding me as he increases the movements of his tongue. They became more intense. I kept on switching between curling and uncurling my toes since I was having muscle catches in between because of how tight they were curling.