26. Men hurting muchachas

Last night was what I call a total blast

Last night was what I call a total blast. We ended up watching Finding Nemo and Finding Dory because I had watched Finding Nemo with Paloma and wanted to watch the other part, so, me being very convincing, I convinced them to watch it with me. Hehe!

Tyoma left to his house right when the clock hit 1 because my convincing self couldn't convince that bitch to stay. It only works once a day!

I was currently wide awake and didn't have the will power to get up from the bed while Ysabel, the fucking lightning Mcqueen was convincing me to wake up. Why the hell am I using the word 'convince' so much?!

"Miraaaaaaaa. Get yo ass up!" Ysabel groans as I groan, throwing my head back and finally getting up from the fucking bed.

"Look, I'm up." I raise my hands in surrender, giving her a proud grin while she looked at me with her tiny tan arms folded.

"Okay, okay." I rush to my room before this kid kills me. Not to mention, the capability she has to torture me the way she tortured poor Stitch.

I quickly brush my teeth, take a shower all the while looking at my fat self. I'm a cow right now! A very cute cow!

I smile at myself and quickly bandage my wound on my stomach before changing into some light jeans and a black strap crop top. I pair these with a white long white knitted cardigan and the jewellery which was already there on my body.

I had decided to go to the girls which were rescued from the spanish demon who called himself a mafia leader

I had decided to go to the girls which were rescued from the spanish demon who called himself a mafia leader. Our mafia never tried to traffick humans. We only killed people on others demand which were obviously worth killing. We didn't traffick girls knowing their worth. The people in our mafia knew the worth of females. In the end, God is a woman.

I quickly go downstairs and enter the dining hall where Ysabel was sitting, swinging her legs as she played with Kaa. This bitch has been talking to me less nowadays when she suddenly found her love. The bitch didn't even tell me that she was lesbian. I wonder if Ysabel is.

I ruffle Ysabel's hair as I make my way to the kitchen. I start making the thick pancake batter. After making the batter, I pour the some of it on the pan in the shape of a dinosaur just like mama but they'll surely taste nothing like her's. Ysabel doesn't need to know that....yet!