25. The whole fucking menu of Domino's

"YSABEL, WAKE THE FUCK UPPP!" Me being the evil Maleficent, I woke up the so called Aurora with my sweet vigorous shaking

"YSABEL, WAKE THE FUCK UPPP!" Me being the evil Maleficent, I woke up the so called Aurora with my sweet vigorous shaking. I clearly went against the evil witch rules!

This daughter of a...mother shows me the fucking middle finger and turns to the other side before filling the room with snores. Fake snores. Wait! Did she just?

"Fine. I'll just eat all the ice cream waffles in the world." I casually say making her jolt up from the bed and look at me apologetically. I have my ways!

"Noooooo." She extends the word, planting a thousand kisses on my face. TOO. MUCH. LOVE!

"Fine, fine. Go get fresh." I say defeatedly, shooing her to the bathroom but she remains seated on the bed in a weird position.

How the hell is she sitting like that?!

Her legs were all under her whole body pointing in the opposite direction. It was as if she was sitting on her legs. Fucking flexible children!

"You didn't shweep?" She asks, confusion spread all across her face. I chuckle, picking her up from the weird position and placing her on my hips before walking towards the bathroom.

"No, I didn't. I have insomnia." I say, on the way to the bathroom. Why the hell is it so far?!

"Howww?" She asked, completely adoring the word 'insomnia'. We reach the bathroom and I place Ysabel on the counter.

"Because one day, a ghost came in my dreams and stole my sleep away. Bloody thief." I say as I pick up two scrunchies from the glass jar kept on the counter and tie Ysabel's hair into two spacebuns.

"Yeah. Buoody thief." She giggles as I chuckle and we both shake our heads. I hand her the toothbrush with toothpaste on it and she starts brushing while also waving me a goodbye as I exit her room and go to mine.

"Good morning, krasivaya." (Beautiful) I greet the bathroom and go to take a shower.

After brushing my teeth and taking a shower, I go into my closet and choose some comfy clothes to wear because I don't plan on leaving this shithole. I carefully bandage my stomach where the wound was still there. I really wanted to give it some air but the doctors said that it'll start bleeding, so, I had to keep bandaging it for a week. Choosing a white tank top and sweats, I quickly wear them and brush my hair before leaving them open and leaving the room to go downstairs.