37. Desire

She left and I didn't even stop her

She left and I didn't even stop her. I respected her decision. What we had was pure lust and we just needed our bodies, nothing else. I don't do relationships, I've been saying this to myself since the day I was born. I waited for the pure pleasure to come by and that day, I received. I could still feel her sweetness in my mouth, hear her moans in my ears, feel the tugs on my hair. I held no power over her, so I let her go because she wanted to. It's just lust, nothing else.

The death rate in the basement of my house from the day she left had increased widely. It was as if someone was rewarding me to kill people. Kill five people in the basement for 30 days each and get a new car! Even the amount of fucking sluts had increased. Oof! A new day, a new slut. This has become my fucking motto from the past thirty days.

Currently I and Saggio were heading to a club called 'Desire'. Purpose? Nothing. We were visiting Vegas to meet a business partner who also happens to be a nice friend of mine. He suggested to us to visit 'Desire' because they make the best booze, and I needed that right now.

On reaching the club, we could hear the loud music which blasted inside and the people wer standing tiredly in the cue. Some of my men stood outside to guard the doors while the others came inside with us. Entering the club, the strong smell of sweat and the loud music blended perfectly with each other. The club was famous for accomodating richy rich's and criminals but common people also came here. Many people were dancing on the dance floor which was just in front of the door. Waitresses wearing skimpy outfits roamed around the club giving drinks to the men spread across their seats.

Many people's attention turned towards us, mostly women staring at us with lust in their eyes while the men they were kissing glared at us. The music kept on blasting through speakers as we walked to a secluded space which was just parallel to the entrance, giving a full view of the club. The waitress approached us and asked for the drinks as we ordered two neat whiskys.

The drinks were handed to us after a few minutes and my eyes were switching glances between the people who came in and the dancers in the floor. Saggio already had a girl sitting on his lap, who was failing miserably to give him a reason to fuck her while I still glanced at the club. There were several men sitting in open booths like us, glancing once a while at us, with jealousy. Umm..okay!

Averting my gaze from the club, I enjoyed the way the ice floated in my whisky when suddenly, I felt a flash in my eyes. Tearing my eyes from the ice, they went to the flashy thing which was shining bright because of the disco lights. It was a gun. On a holster. Those long pale legs were very familiar and my eyes slightly widen as I make my way to the face. Zemira.

Zemira and Athena walked into the club in sync as their legs matched each others and walked inside the club. The clicking of their heels became more prominent when Athena motioned the DJ to lower volume with a gun in her hand, scaring the shit out of him. The cream satin dress on Athena and the identical black satin dress on Zemira, swinged by the sway of their hips as they walked more into the groaning crowd.